BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Oda S.
Averoy
Review for: Brightener more...
The best afforable concealer I have ever tried! I am amazed by the coverage. It has a nice finish and does not settle in fine lines/wrinkles. The sponge applicator is nice to distribute product with, but I know alot of people take the sponge off. Whatever works for you. I have repurchased Instant Age Rewind several times and will continue to.
ROSE M.
Slagelse
Review for: Neutralizer, Sand more...
This concealer is amazing! Such a bargain for the quality you are getting. The blendability is A++. Colours are nice, in my country the variations of colours isn’t the best. Long lasting with a good setting powder!
evie p.
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is very lightweight and sits nicely under the eyes. But it only gives a natural/ light coverage. The sponge applicator is quick to apply and gives even coverage but itsnt hygenic and becomes very dirty after a couple of uses. There isnt a wide range of colours and is hard to find the perfect shade for every one.There is many alternatives for the same price from other brands such as rimmel and even other maybelline products like the fit me concealer. For these reasons i wouldnt repurchase this product
Tammy M.
This concealer is unbelievable for a drugstore product, it was my go to concealer for a long time until I found Tarte Shape Tape and this is the perfect dupe for it at half the price 😍
C L.
Overhyped, and can run out quite quickly. It does conceal but i also found it could go quite dry on my face. Would rather use a different concealer by maybelline but it did do its job.
sloan p.
Airdrie, AB
My favourite concealer ever. So inexpensive and lasts all day, doesn’t ever crease on me. I wish they had more shades but other than that I have no complaints! All my friends use this.
Hannah R.
Review for: Ivory more...
I think in the UK this is the best drugstore under eye concealer available.
Minimal creasing, which for me is rare (even shape tape a bit creases on me), and sets nicely with powder.
I do have to be careful to use a translucent or white based powder to set, because it can darken a little on my pale skin, but for the price you can’t really beat it.
Linda 🌞.
Kirkland, QC
Review for: Light more...
This product is very popular so I bought one and tried it! It's very good, it does conceal what you need to conceal. Not only that, it's very easy to apply. I like the way it's made, with a fluffy kinda sponge on top, so that no extra concealer will go to waste. I think the product is worth the price, and this concealer lasts for a long time.
Fatima 😊.
Harrow, Middlesex
Review for: Other more...
I use the shade 'Nude' as an undereye concealer on a daily basis and I truly love it! I like that that the formula is light yet buildable and I've found that the pigmentation is pretty good. It doesn't get rid of my darkness completely, but it does a great job of giving me natural coverage that lasts all day (when set) without looking cakey.
Maryam X.
Glasgow , Scotland
This is AMAZING omg! It’s literally my favourite drug store concealer! So cheap and affordable! Really good coverage would definitely recommend it to everyone to try out as it isn’t even that expensive! I’ve been using this for so long love the formula and texture of the concealer it applies on so smoothly and blends out nicely giving good coverage!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?