BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Cassi J.
port hueneme
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this concealer. The coverage is amazing and it also is very good to use for a eyelid primer before applying eyeshadow. I absolutely recommend this to all my makeup lovers out there and I will continue to purchase.
Gina H.
Review for: Brightener, Ivory more...
This is my go to concealer. Ive noticed that with this concealer my under eyes don't get cakey and don't start to crack. It does its job to hide dark circles and redness... I use the brightener for a more eye opening look
jos A.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my holy grail concealer ever since I started doing my makeup , I’ve used only this one. I love how soft the applicator is and how you can control how much product u get out of it. Also the price is really affordable too.
ed3n17 H.
Converse, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
My Walgreens girl recommended this to me after sharing that my Bye Bye foundation wasn’t always working for me - this covers and applies so easily with the sponge applicator - I recommend to bake it to make it last - great price
Madison D.
Waterloo New York
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It works so good! It covers up a lot and gets rid of the redness you have. It lasted for about 5 hours but that’s bc I went to a party so I was sweating it off. It’s very easy to blend and very affordable.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Brightener more...
The formula la is great and the color is amazing. It really brightens up my under eyes, it blends easily even though it’s pretty thick, and the coverage is really good.
Sydney R.
Cantonment
This concealer is a great dupe for the tape shape concealer from Tarte! I love this concealer because it’s affordable and full coverage. For all my fair skin girls, they come in very light shades when you’re trying to brighten those under eyes for contouring purposes!
Jazmin V.
If you’re looking for a great concealer for under $10 this is your go to! If I want a light not as noticeable highlight under my eyes this is what I use. Shape tape is definitely thicker than this. I switch up between the two.
Phoebe A.
Kew Gardens, NY
It’s taking me some time to warm up to it but it’s pretty good. I feel like I have to put a lot for it to properly mask dark circles. When I layer my concealer on top, my under eye looks bright and gives me a more “awake” look
Anallely J.
I went to get this because so many beauty gurus obsess over this drugstore concealer, but i didnt find it as great as i thought itd be. It creases a lot for me even after i set it using a tarte or laura mercier setting powder.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?