BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lipa B.
Love it. Brightens up the eyes whilst covering dark circles. Easy to use, great fluffy spongelike applicator. Does crease into lines easily so setting powder is a must. But definitely my ‘go to’ concealer.
Ferdous A.
The best drugstore concealer hands down! This concealer is so creamy and completely covers all dark circles, spots and marks! This is a holy grail for my under eyes, prime my eye lids, cover any spots etc.
Mim l.
Absolutely love this concealer. I usually don't try out drugstore concealers. So I decided to try this out its got a good coverage doesn't crease at all and lasts all day. It applies really smoothly and it's lightweight. Had a bit of confusion to how to get the product read the back and got it. Would recommend. I also use the shade Nude.
gracie E.
4570
This concealer is my favorite ♥️
From hiding my dark circles to hiding all the imperfections. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer paired with Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation is the best combination. This concealer is so smooth and the applicator attachment is amazing.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Used this product and brought the darker one for under my eyes, basically doesn’t really do as the job says it’s suppose to do as make me look even more tired. Maybe I’m doing something wrong? However I’ve still got half the product left as I just don’t use it anymore, the sponge just holds too much concealer and you need to twist the bottom of the concealer a lot to even get a lot of product out.
Noor G.
Mohali
Review for: Fair more...
The packaging looks great and I must say it does what it says. It is very light yet provides full coverage. Now the trick with it is to know the shade that matches you else it will look patchy. I would definitely suggest you to try it out!
R D.
Peile Drive, Taunton
I have used this concealer for 2 years now. It is lightweight, blendable, doesn’t crease and is long lasting. It is great value for money! I love to use it especially for highlighting. I have given it 4/5 as the shade range isn’t great and I would like just a tiny bit more coverage
Lynsey C.
Norwich, Norfolk
Review for: Other more...
The brush makes application easy Altho I do find I have to twist it more than a little to get the colour out and then the applicator brush can get a bit messy. Downside is it lasts a while without being able to really wash the brush where if you used a concealer brush you would of washed it in this time.
Covers bags well and easily blended without leaving crease marks
Lorena C.
United States
Review for: Golden more...
Siempre lo suelo utilizar cubre muy bien granos, imperfecciones, rojeces o las ojeras. Es fácil lo utilizar con la esponja que tiene. Queda uniforme y se nota natural. Yo lo recomendaría a otras personas.
Sandy P.
CALEDON, ON
Review for: Ivory more...
Another great drugstore product. Light weight, easy to blend, brightens. I love that it has a turning motion to get the product out, also how affordable it is. It is buildable if required.  Love the color shades it is available in. I have also used this on my eye lids to have a natural toned eye lid. Also, you do not need to use a lot of this product a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?