BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
littlemisspotchi D.
Sharjah , Sharjah
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I like the product’s coverage but what I didn’t like is that looks dry on me specially on my undereye. I tried different prep products/primer but doesn’t work well on my skin. I love the packaging because it is easy to apply. I just hope the formula will suit dry skin like mine.
Sorique A.
Review for: Honey, Neutralizer, Fair more...
I love love love this concealer. Its super thin but with lots of coverage and you dont get cakey under the eyes. It blends like a dream and the applicator is super gentle.
And I even use the shade "honey" when I dont want to wear foundation. And when I have winged eyeliner on I like to fix it and it more pointy with this concealer using a brush. And I use "fair" to brighten up the t-zone.
Tena K.
This is the ultimate in my collection. I especially love the illuminator one. It's super pigmented, doesn't crease and looks flawless all day. the only cons is the sponge. I don't like it. easy fix, take it off. that simple two twist is enough you can see how much product is being distributed and the packaging becomes perfect. best package ever. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Sondus S.
I heard about it so much so I buy it but I was really disappointed maybe the shade or the edition that maybelline make for middle east (Egypt) but for me it doesn't work it make my dark circles looks even worse
Darby G.
Brockville , ON
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this product once and I have to say I was kinda underwhelmed. I heard so many great things about this product but it really isn’t that great. Firstly, the sponge applicator is gross, and i feel like I turn the twisty thing like a billion times and I hardly get any product.. I’m also super pale and I got the lightest shade which is ivory and even that shade is too dark. It didn’t do full coverage for me even if I did multiple layers, and whenever applying powders and stuff on top of it I found it moved a lot and made my skin look patchy. I wouldn’t recommend.
Alma I.
Nogales, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This product normally has really great reviews, but I don’t absolutely love it. It tends to dry out my under eyes and it absolutely settles into lines. I have relatively young eyes and it still tends to do this. Also, when you apply powder foundation over it, the product will get weirdly patchy.
Absolutely love the way of application with the little sponge on top. It hides your dark circles very well. The only thing I don’t like is the colours. Even the brightest one is a little too yellow for my skin. Doesn’t fit me very well. And I think the price is a little too high for a concealer.
Sireș C.
Brasov
Review for: Light more...
The consistency of the Eraser concealer is light and thin on the skin. It is very light weigh and you don’t feel like you have added more product onto your face. It easily blendable and dries really well, without settling in the fine lines. In saying that, it sets pretty quickly, so you do need to blend it into the skin once applied or it can look a little powdery.The coverage itself is somewhere between medium and full coverage. I absolutely see a great reduction in my dark circles under my eyes.
Elisa H.
Brampton
Review for: Medium more...
I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS!!!! Sadly, I couldn't love this. I tried it twice and had to return it because it gave my cheekbone area a HORRIBLE rash. I am disappointed because soooo many people rave about this concealer unfortunately its not for me.
Kulsum K.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Nice products. But it kind of looked a bit patchy on me. Maybe it was the color I got because it was quiet white on me. But I still use it and cover it up with another concealer. I would like to try a shade darker next time. We I love Maybelline! ❤
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?