BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
Mariana T.
Remseck am Neckar
Review for: Honey more...
Even though the coverage is not the best, it really works for an everyday make up. I really LOVE this concealer. It doesn’t dry out my skin and after a few hours it’s still there. I really love the applicator because you ab apply the perfect amount. It is perfect for an everyday makeup and I would definitely buy it again.
Dani F.
St Marys, ON
Just have good things to say about this product! I’m on my forties and the under eye area is so problematic at this point. This concealer saves my life and at the same time looks natural and light. Amazing for women who already have fine lines and puffiness! A must have for me!
Priya P.
This concealer has great coverage and the undertones are quite yellow which means that I get a really bright under eye with this. I really like how smooth it applies and the only negative thing that have to say is that the formula dries quite quickly so I would suggest working on one area at a time. The lasting power is great and I really have creasing with this. The applicator itself I don't have a problem with until you start getting towards the end of the product where you find the sponge absorbs quite a bit of concealer which you could have used. Other than that it is a great affordable concealer and a must-have if you struggle with dark circles.
Nikita P.
Adelaide
I really wanted to love this concealer as I have heard really great things about it but it just isn’t for me. It is suuuppeerrr thick and has a really strange consistency. Because it is so thick it is really hard to blend out and no matter what I do I can’t manage to work with it to blend out nicely and it just ends up disturbing products underneath it and going patchy. Do not recommend buying this concealer as there are many other drugstore options that perform a lot better than this one.
Charlotte B.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
This is one of my concealers I cnt live with out I always it 2 of them in my Collection
It gives me amazing coverage under the eyes getting rid of my dark circles
Nd it cloves up spots amazingly
It’s a good all rounder !!
I cnt live without it
Vivi A.
Negeri Sembilan
Review for: Medium more...
I loved this product so much at first, but after a few times of tryinh it out, umm, its a so so. I think this would be very good to those with perfect or oily skin as it does not cling to your dry patches. Will I repurchase it? Yes for it is the best drugstore concealer. But once I found a more affordable and better concealer, totally gonna change it.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Besides the applicator, I’d say this is a great product. It comes handy especially if you’re like me who’s always in a rush. The only set back with the applicator is that it might store a lot of product on the sponge head meaning a lot of product might be put to waste. And it isn’t super hygienic if you use it frequently. However you can remove the upper part where the sponge is so its really up to you :) Formula wise I like it cause its not too thick; this will still allow your skin and under eye area to breathe. :)
LAUREN H.
Duffield Park , Belfast
THIS!! 😍 dream come true for a drug store concealer- I use this everyday. (My shade= light). It blends like a dream, is full coverage, doesn’t crease and is long wearing and brightening. 10/10 (the sponge applicator is my only gripe as when you’re coming to the end of the bottle it tends to be a bit wet/ messy but it can be transferred onto a brush or alternatively another sponge or beauty blender with ease). Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Victoria A.
Birdwell , Barnsley
Amazing for covering dark circles and any other imperfections on the skin. I want them to bring out more colours as when I'm tanned the darker colour isn't good for me but the light colour is lovely. I also use this as a highlighter on top of foundation.
Esther C.
hong konv
This concealer is one of my all time favourite, it’s not too pricey and it not too full coverage (which I like because I have school and I like to go for a more natural look) I love how you apply this, but there is not many shades, the drugstore I went only had like 5-6 shades of this
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?