BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Piper S.
Wow didn’t except it to be this good, applies so easy and smoothly on my skin and really covers any dark circles and veins around my eyes, only thing I can say is I need a lighter shade cause the light one I have it’s something I would go for it I had a tan on but still amazing though!!
Cammie C.
London, ON
Review for: Ivory more...
LOVE THIS!  USE IT EVERYDAY!  BUY IT ALL THE TIME!
This has become one of my favourite concealers.  Use it under my eyes!  I find it works really well as a neutraliser and can be used as a general concealer, not just for under-eye circles. Because it has yellow undertones, it's really good for darker marks. In general, it's good at covering any multitude of sins.  I also use it to contour!
YES YES YES!
Ragi T.
Sharjah, UAE
Maybelline age rewind concealer us creamy and full coverage. However, there are lack of adequate shades. If you find a shade lighter to your skin , go for it as its worth the price. The applicator is not my favorite too. I prefer applying it with a brush instead for hygienic purposes.
Alise V.
Review for: Other more...
This is my first concealer I bought, and before I did it i googled, used youtube and other sources to find the best one and affordable. To be honest I do like it and I use it all the time. When I bought it it only came in 3 colours and mine is light. I know Maybelline have launched some new tones for this product I would definitely go and buy some lighter tones. It’s creamy and blends very well, covers dark circles and spots. It’s comes with this interesting applicator sponge on top and I don’t mind that. Soon the bottle will be empty and I will love to buy a new one the same!! Recomend.
Authenticbrown M.
London, Forest hill
Amazing concealer I had to wait a while for the concealer to come to the uk in my shade as the darker shade caramel I needed was only available in America and the coverage is amazing when used with Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage 24h Foundation gives you a long lasting hd look
Rubaiya R.
Dhaka
It really is a great alturnative for the tarte shape tape and doesn't cost as much. Works great to conceal and highlight under the eye and every other place you want to highlight. So if you want the same result as tart shape tape but for much lesser price then this is the best option.
Pout So Pretty ..
Calgary, AB
Review for: Ivory more...
Yes, yes! I need to buy more because I just ran out and I can't help going back to this because it is simply impeccable. I will probably buy some for my friend who has a ton of dehydration under her under eyes, i know that i can trust how good this is, because it works perfectly for me
ronnie i.
This concealer is very easy to apply because it has a soft sponge applicator. It is not thick and heavy on the face which is great, but it is not to full coverage which is not always the best. This conceler blends out great with a sponge or a brush. I wish they had more shade though because I could not find one that was prefect for me.
Millie L.
For a while I used this as my foundation as it was so full coverage and i was dealing with some bad skin problems I needed to cover. No doubt this is a full coverage concealer. This last a long time however can crease and fade without setting with a powder. Would definitely recommend.
Ni L.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I bought it because this product was so hyped. It's quite liquidy actually, applies easily. My main issue is with the brush applicator. I'm a little uncomfortable with it and find it a tad bit unhygienic. Also the concealer itself doesn't sit well on my oily skin and clumps and patches creating a cakey look. I know people who swear by it and it's a great product that just doesn't work for me.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?