BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
lewis m.
Adelaide
Review for: Ivory more...
I really love this concealer as it does the job and it's so worth the price. It brightens everything where you lay it down and is so easy to use. I've been using it for a while now and always go back to purchase this over and over again. the only bad thing i can say is that sometimes it will disrupt your foundation.
Marina S.
croatia
i've been looking for a good under eye concealer that doesn't cake up under the eye or dry out my skin, yet also works well in covering blemishes in other areas of the face. This is it! The area under my eyes actually feels even softer and more moisturized than before, and this concealer covers so well that I don't need to put anything else on - though I do put a little bit of mineral powder to 'set' the concealer. I have very light skin with olive-yellow undertones and the 'Light' concealer was the option I chose. Oh, and I did have to twist and twist and twist and twist the applicator MANY times to get the product to show up for my first use, but, here it is three days later and I haven't yet had to twist it again as there is still a nice amount of product left on the tip. I love it!

Aureanna B.
St, AB
Review for: Ivory more...
Seriously, they need to work on there shade range. Most people that use concealer under there eyes want it to be brightening and they literally dont have a single color that does that for very light pale skin. It's frustrating that this is such a raved and vamped up concealer yet it does nothing for my skin tone.
Paulina W.
Barcelona
Review for: Light more...
Quite good concealer. I have very big dark circles and unfortunately I cant do nothing about it, it's my skin.  This concealer hide 80% of my under-eye darkness, so it is quite good. It is easy to work and very affordable. Only one I dont like is the sponge. I remove it and it is cleaner and more hygenic now.
Maria E.
Laval, QC
A nice medium coverage concealer! I have dark circles and this did a good job at covering them and felt very light and non greasy on my skin! It did crease slightly at the end of the day but it still looks great on your skin. I recommend it if you're looking for a drugstore concealer to brighten your undereye area!
King K.
new tredegar
This product has great coverage and really helps to contrast the dark circles, helping you look more awake and your eyes more open. This is perfect for anyone that wants to cover dark circles without looking cakey and over done it’s perfect for everyday looks and can be used for a more glam look. As you can see I use this product a lot in my everyday looks and you can’t really see the difference between my before and after photos
Han B.
Review for: Fair more...
I wasn’t a complete fan of the concealer it’s self as although I got the lightest shade because my skin is usually fairly light the concealer did come out solid orange, although it does blend in easily and can be kind of blended in so that it matches the rest of your skin but it does swatch orange which is quite misleading, also the packaging isn’t the best and you have to twist the lid and because not much comes out with only a small amount of twisting you have to twist quite a lot leading to a lot coming out and then the product does run out quite easily. Although it is affordable and once blended is a fairly high coverage concealer.
Rafaela C.
Brazil
My name is Rafaela, I like makeup, beauty products, accessories, etc. I would like to receive the products because I have seen many videos saying that they are great, and as soon as I receive and try I will post on my social networks. I am from Brazil, I live in São Paulo. I look forward to returning, thank you.
Chloe 💄.
Review for: Fair more...
This has cult status and for all of the right reasons, the coverage is medium to full and brightens up the undereyes. It doesn’t look cakey, and is creamy. It doesn’t dry really quickly, which gives you time to blend it in properly. It creases a little, but this is easily remedied by setting it with some powder.
Nicole S.
Review for: Light more...
I had been wearing this concealer since I was 18. This concealer does what it says, it covers dark circles and blemishes too.

The sponge tip is really not my favourite because I don't really use them to blend, I just use them to smear the product under my eyes. I blend using a beauty sponge or my fingers.

I like the sound it makes when you twist the tube, but the first time you want to get the product out you need to twist quite a few time.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?