BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
natalie /.
Review for: Ivory more...
What a great concealer! I love the applicator, with it's sponge tip and twist features. This is great for under eye circles without being too heavy and cake-y. I like to apply this with the applicator, and then blend it out with a beauty blender. It is even great to wear without foundation for the days when I don't want a full face of makeup!
Emilie P.
Montreal
Review for: Ivory more...
This one is my favorite concealer ever. Tho my only concern is that it goes so fst! I do wear a lot of makeup and try different look at home for fun so I kind of have to buy 1 every 2 weeks. It's not expensive but I just feel like it dont last long or im loosing alot of product in the sponge. But it's amazing for covering almost anything.
Laura R.
Bogotá
Review for: Ivory more...
Este concealer lo llamo on-the-go porque literalmente te permitirá arreglarte mientras vas de camino a donde vayas, la esponjita que viene con el aplicador hace muy sencillo su aplicación y la cobertura me ha parecido muy buena. Y Gracias a este corrector puedo verme mucho más despierta en el día a día en 5 minutos.El producto como les contaba viene en un empaque muy compacto, con una esponjita en la parte superior a la cual haces twist y saldrá el producto; lo único que no me gusta de este empaque es que al finalizar se desperdicia un poquito de producto y a veces me pregunto que podría guardar impurezas la esponjita, pero todo depende de los cuidados que le tengamos. En resumen me encanta :)
Kathleen M.
Kamloops, BC
This is nice! Colour wise, I wish they had just ONE shade lighter, but the formula is good. It doesn't crease really badly and covers fairly well, so I definitely like it for that. It doesn't completely obliterate my dark circles, but really, not much does, so I can't be mad at that! Not the biggest fan of the applicator, it gets pretty messy.
Asia V.
Ste, QC
I don't understand any of the hype surrounding this product. I am only 19 and this product dries out my under-eyes like crazy. It creases and settles in fine lines immediately after putting it on, so I don't understand how anyone with more mature skin could use this product. It does do a decent job at brightening the under-eye area, but I have other products that work so much better and feel way less cake (I can feel this when I am wearing it all day). Not to mention, that the applicator sponge is so gross, not only for hygiene reasons (because you could just avoid using it), but also because it makes it take FOREVER to take out the amount of product I need. I feel like I spend more time turning the little clicky thing, than applying the product. Would not recommend, especially for people with more dry or mature skin.
Chloe V.
Hull UK
I really enjoy this concealer!
It is not too thick and a little goes a long way.

The shade range has now expanded too- at one point there was only 3 shades available.

Both this and the Fit Me concealer are in my top 5.
It lasts most the day, if you do need to touch up it layers nicely... you don't get cake face!

I would repurchase this :)
Emily W.
Review for: Brightener more...
Not the best product I’ve used but definitely no where near bad. It doesn’t have the best coverage but it blends very well. I would recommend this to younger people as it give a natural look to the skin. I think the design of the packaging is great but the product runs out very fast.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
yusra h.
Jeddah, Makkah Province
I really love its formula and the coverage it gives is just awesome as a drug store brand. It feels really rich and a high end brand tbh. But the only thing i dont like is the applicator it sometimes really hard to get the product out of it and the sponge gets really dirty which to me is a bit unhygienic but overall the formula counts and it fulfills the purpose i bought it for.
Chloé J.
Review for: Ivory more...
I don't get all the hype around this product. To me it is very very bad. First, the lightest shade is still too dark for me even in summer (and I'm not the palest). And when you apply, the product will dry instantly so that you cannot blend it at all afterwards... Really bad. And it dries the skin!

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi ce produit a si bonne réputation. Pour moi il est vraiment très très mauvais. D'abord la teinte la plus claire est trop foncée pour moi même en été (alors que je ne suis pas la plus pale). Ensuite, quand on l'applique sur la peau, il sèche instantanément, ce qui fait qu'il est impossible de le fondre correctement dans la peau... Et en plus il assèche la peau !
Emma B.
Victoria
The colour overall suits my skin very well, but I feel it is a rather thin product. It doesn't cover my under eye circles all too well and it is easily creased, even in places I don't usually crease. But regardless it is still the concealer I use with my daily make up routine as it's one of the best light toned ones without looking orange!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?