BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Fatima N.
mascara
Review for: Sand more...
I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot. So when I graduated from Covergirl to Sephora after college, I never looked back. My kit is full of Dior and YSL foundation, Armani concealer, Benefit brighteners, etc.

I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.

Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:

1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.

2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.

3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.

4. It doubles as a highlighter.
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
I made a wonderful corrective package, very practical and very good not to carry in the bag, because it was not much space.
The texture is very thin, light, fluid everything in the right measure.
The editing is in the dark and at the same time illuminates and leaves the area of the dark circles with a very beautiful aspect as if it were something natural of the skin.
Libby S.
Iow Isle of Wight
Review for: Ivory more...
this really helped my under eye dark circles! it brightened my under eye beautifully. the only thing i don't like is the sponge applicator. i feel i lose product that way, but not enough that it will stop me from using this wonderful product!i’ve used it a couple of times when i have dark circles that i know for sure can’t be concealed with foundation or powder alone. i loved it definitely made my under eyes look brighter and less tired looking. a good affordable concealer that does the job "this concealer is amazing full coverage and very lightweight and natural . i love this concealer i hate the sponge tip because it’s not sanitary for me and for what i like but that doesn’t bother me if the product is amazing and very nice to work with . very smooth and soft on the face
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I had heard several positive comments from my friends talking about how good this concealer is and honestly as a makeup lover I could’t wait to try it so I decided to try it and I can truly give it a 5 rate star. It’s a high quality product and lasts all day long if you apply it really well. It’s really easy to use it and It covers my dark circles very well. It’s light weight and easy to carry even in tour pocket. It has different tones. At the end of the day It doesn’t look cakey effect. I tried it when I went to Santa Marta beach and It lasted until night. I recommend it and I will buy it again.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Tina S.
London
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer so much! I was using it for a long time until I fancied a bit of a change and everyone was raving about the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer. I like both but I find the fit me one gives more coverage.
I still use age rewind on days when I’m going for more of a natural look. I can use it under my eyes and it blends so seamlessly that I can get away with not using foundation! There isn’t another concealer I can do this with, normally there would be a very visible line between the concealed area and my natural skin. It is such a great product, I continue to repurchase it.
The only downside for me is the packaging - I’m not a big fan of products that come with a sponge applicator but the formula is so good that I am more than willing to look past that.
Rachel H.
Waterford
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair, Sand, Golden, Hazelnut, Light more...
Fantastic product, it’s amazing at covering dark circles plus it’s cheap so what’s not to like. It’s super creamy and so blendable it’s an absolute necessity to any makeup kit. It’s a cheaper alternative to tartes shape tape which is an also great product but personally I think it’s way over priced  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
kaitie d.
This concealer is bomb! Although I really wish it came in one extra pale shade, especially as it's for the under eyes, I have very pale skin and my options are limited for under eye concealers if I want a brightening effect, but this does still do the trick and makes a great eyeshadow primer as well, its very full coverage and never bothers my sensitive eyes or skin! Would recommend
Kahina B.
Algiers
My favorite favorite favorite concealer I literally always have two of this concealer one in my bag for my on the go makeup and one in my glam vanity I can not express how it is amazing it is full coverage hides everything no fine lines blends perfectly and stays all day it doesn’t move I just love it Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Sal l.
Love this product use it everyday pretty much. Whether it's a full make up face or just touch up on blemishes. It's perfect even for lazy days really brightens up my face sometimes use just to highlight eyes with shimmer over top. This is my go to product as it blends in well and doesn't not look layered on or too thick on face. Love, love, love this product. Everyone's must have.
rain S.
wadi sallama
I wanted to love this product, I really really did. After seeing so many beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about it I got my hopes up. But...

It's average. It's got okay coverage and does make under my eyes look a little brighter. Would say it lasts fairly well and smells pretty neutral. I do, however, think it could do with being higher coverage, as well as having a change of applicator, and being slightly easier to blend. Not sure why others have called it cakey, but perhaps I haven't tried to build it up enough to get to that stage.

For me, it didn't stand up to the hype. That said, it's a fairly cheap product that's easy to get hold of, so maybe I would buy again if other faves weren't available.

Overall, though, it's a fairly safe bet as I'm sure it would work with many skin types, but it probably won't blow you away.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?