BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Nusrat J.
Manchester
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer and think it is a medium to buildable coverage. It is very long lasting and lasts upto 9 hours without fading or creasing. Its very smooth and lightweight. Very easily blendable and best used with a beauty sponge. I would say it is durable because one tube has lasted me 4 months and i use it every other day. I have gone through 6 tubes and therefore would deffo recommend!
Andreina B.
florida
Review for: Medium more...

a marvel! this concealer is one of the best in the market, it is accessible and easy to apply, it has a great deal of coverture, it really hides imperfections to the maximum.
It is always in my makeup bag.

I recommend 100% you can not miss.

my favorite color is the medium
Patricia P.
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this at my local drug store as I needed a good concealer to cover my dark under eye cirlces and I heard good reviews.
The product is ok, it does have good coverage but I think it could be better as it doesn't cover completely under eye circles.
There aren't many shades available and it tends to be darker than other concealers so I'd go for a lighter shade than you normally are. Packaging however is rather strange, it comes with a sponge applicator that I ripped off because there was a lot of product being wasted there and drying between applications and it just wasn't very hygienic as you can't really wash the sponge without water getting into the concealer!
This concealer creases so you need to make sure you blend it well before setting but overall it is a good product for under £10.
Samantha E.
Camberly , Surrey
Review for: Ivory, Fair more...
I love this product as it comes in many colour tones so I can recommend to others hassle free for them trying to find their right shade. The product is good for my sensitive skin and doesn’t give me any problems. However this product is hard to blend in especially under my eyes.
Ella B.
England, UK
A couple years ago, when I didn’t wear foundation I would wear this concealer in areas where I needed some coverage- and lemme tell you, this is in my top 3 concealers of all time. It’s cheap, great coverage, long lasting, it’s perfect.
I now use the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer and for real, this is magic. I love Maybelline products, especially their mascaras and concealers. ❣️
Fatima N.
mascara
Review for: Sand more...
I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot. So when I graduated from Covergirl to Sephora after college, I never looked back. My kit is full of Dior and YSL foundation, Armani concealer, Benefit brighteners, etc.

I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.

Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:

1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.

2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.

3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.

4. It doubles as a highlighter.
Libby S.
Iow Isle of Wight
Review for: Ivory more...
this really helped my under eye dark circles! it brightened my under eye beautifully. the only thing i don't like is the sponge applicator. i feel i lose product that way, but not enough that it will stop me from using this wonderful product!i’ve used it a couple of times when i have dark circles that i know for sure can’t be concealed with foundation or powder alone. i loved it definitely made my under eyes look brighter and less tired looking. a good affordable concealer that does the job "this concealer is amazing full coverage and very lightweight and natural . i love this concealer i hate the sponge tip because it’s not sanitary for me and for what i like but that doesn’t bother me if the product is amazing and very nice to work with . very smooth and soft on the face
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
I made a wonderful corrective package, very practical and very good not to carry in the bag, because it was not much space.
The texture is very thin, light, fluid everything in the right measure.
The editing is in the dark and at the same time illuminates and leaves the area of the dark circles with a very beautiful aspect as if it were something natural of the skin.
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I had heard several positive comments from my friends talking about how good this concealer is and honestly as a makeup lover I could’t wait to try it so I decided to try it and I can truly give it a 5 rate star. It’s a high quality product and lasts all day long if you apply it really well. It’s really easy to use it and It covers my dark circles very well. It’s light weight and easy to carry even in tour pocket. It has different tones. At the end of the day It doesn’t look cakey effect. I tried it when I went to Santa Marta beach and It lasted until night. I recommend it and I will buy it again.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Kahina B.
Algiers
My favorite favorite favorite concealer I literally always have two of this concealer one in my bag for my on the go makeup and one in my glam vanity I can not express how it is amazing it is full coverage hides everything no fine lines blends perfectly and stays all day it doesn’t move I just love it Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?