BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1981)
Lacey S.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Fair more...
I liked this concealer but I did not like the applicator. I found it absorbs too much of the product and it is a waste of your money. It doesn’t not have a full coverage, so if you are just looking to brighten/highlight under your eyes then it would work. If you’re looking to cover up any blemishes or dark circles this wouldn’t be the item for you. I am used to the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, so it had stiff competition lol
Zosia E.
Warszawa
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this concealer, because I heard so many good reviews. I thought that It will be perfect product for me. The first time I used it, the first thing I noticed was the color. Although it was the lightest color (Ivory), in my opinion it was two shades darker. It looked under my eyes as if I had even bigger bruises. There is not much cover, but I can say that it is good for people who do not need too much.
Katie J.
Review for: Fair more...
This product is easy to apply with the sponge attached to the top. You can simply turn and click the bottom of the concealer and it comes out evenly in the sponge, so you don't overload on concealer. It blends in well with the skin and gives a good coverage. The downfall of this product is that after using half of the concealer the sponge then unattached and came off, making it very hard to use after this.
Jade... 👸.
Review for: Ivory more...
It a good to say it is a drug store item. I think it is way over hyped. It is okay, but nothing amazing. I actually hate the sponge head and think it soaks some product. You don't really get much product. It is far from the worst I've used but I have others that are also drug store that do a better job. Like I said it's not the worst, I have only purchased once as I found the product didn't last long.
Camryn F.
This is an amazing Concealer to hide Dark Circles as well as any Hyperpigmentation on the skin. I usually use the shade "Medium" which has a Warm undertone that perfectly complements my skintone. I have really Intense dark circles , which makes it difficult for me to find the best Full coverage drugstore concealer. But this concealer really did the job for me and it does an amazing job to conceal my Dark circles. I would recomend this to all skin types , as it gives a satin finish to the skin.

The shade range has finally expanded for darker skinned girls , which i am very impressed with maybelline for doing. This is my Holy Grail product for concealing Dark circles.
Katherine G.
APO
Review for: Ivory more...
I've tried many different types of concealers and products for my under eye dark circle but nothing does the job quite like this one. It's creamy but still fairly light. It goes on smoothly due to the sponge applicator and it has great coverage. It is a little more expensive for a drug store product but when you think of what you could be spending at a make up store or department store, its a steal!
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
Do I honestly need to review this product ? Everyone loves this and I love this !!! I think I’ve gone though so many. I would possibly say at least 10 in the last 12 months. I love the coverage, texture. It’s bendable, buildable and stays put. The sponge at the top is so convenient creating easy application. I have this with me everywhere !!! My friends and family have all jumped on the band wagon and bought there own. Yet I do believe they need to make sure the waste in the container is looked at. At the end of using the product you are faced with maybe half an inch of product that you cannot get due to the design. But .. as there so cheap you can just buy more I guess ? I love love love this product !!
Sundus A.
Ajman, Ajman
This concealer has done serious coverage but it also unfortunately likes to crease very easily and quickly as well (I'm 22 so if really like to avoid looking like a well aged wrinkled woman for as long as I can!)

Setting it with a powder definitely helps but the creases appear under my eyes or around my mouth after a few hours again.

Love the coverage but the formula is annoying to work with for me.
Alicia H.
Rainham , Kent
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

This concealer is a great drugstore makeup bag staple to have, although there is not a huge colour range.

I really like the buildable coverage on this product and it does not crease too much and is very long lasting.

This product is great for all skin types as it is not too drying and not too dewy.

I always have one of these in my makeup drawer!
Annabelle D.
Birmingham
Review for: Ivory more...
Best drug store concealer you’ll find! They recently expanded the shade range (there is still room for growth though- don’t get me wrong) so I finally have a shade light enough for me, but even when I didn’t- i still used it and accepted the tangerine-ness, because it is THAT good. This will cover up anything and everything, spots will need a layer or two. The sponge applicator could be unhygienic but it’s not something that bothers me personally, it lasts forever- I’m only on my second tube and I’ve been using this concealer for a year! I really recommend this
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?