BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1988)
Maite B.
ames
Review for: Sand more...
I really like it. I tried different varieties. Sand, beige. Practical packaging. Good to combine with other Maybelline products. Does very well in comparison to other brands because of the applicator. I will buy it again because they last a few months.
Marley S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
full coverage, great and effective product. honestly shocked by how well it blended and covered all redness and marks/acne on my face. honestly would love if you all bought this lovely item. ❤️
Jennifer J.
Pilgrim
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I love this  product ot brightens and hides my lines . Compared  to other I had tried this is my favorite it didn't  settle into my lines and does as it claims. It is very easy to use blends out so easily very wash to   Apply . I would  definitely purchase this again and I have more than once.
Lilly K.
Elkins Park
Purchased at: Target
My favorite drug store concealer. Its lightweight yet creamy and medium to full coverage. I don't have super dark circles but I definitely notice a difference since adding this to my no make up make up days. I recommend it to everyone who asks me aboit concealer and have repurchased it!
Mia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THIS CONCEALER SO MUCH I can’t stress how much I love this product! I’ve bought this product over and over so many times and I’ll continue to ! The applicator is a sponge and it works so good I love it! 👍🏼
victoria d.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my all time favorite concealers for covering my under eye circles. I love the way this product applies. It is super easy to apply to ur under eyes and evens out my skin tone so well.
Sabrina N.
Windham, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
So close to tarte shape tape!!! I've bought a bunch of these for my clients because the coverage is full and amazing. Creases a little but nothing some powder cant fix!
Sabrina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Still testing this product out but so far I like it. Normally concealers create under my eyes and this one hasn't done it to bad and creating a brighter
Natalie M.
Review for: Fair more...
With this concealer you watch the dark circles under the eyes disappear. I love this this concealer. It is buildable. The only problem is sometimes with my wrinkly under eye it creases.
jayden a.
pobox 764 Deer Lodge Montana 59722
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the applicater. It has a lot of coverage. It also is easy to blend out. To me iy was light wait and had a really good formula.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?