BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Shelby J.
Warren, MI
The applicator is very easy to use and it's very handy when on the run and need a quick fix for dark circles. I was kind of disappointed that it didn't last as long as I planned. I have to reapply one or two times through the day for full coverage. I would recommend to those who are not looking for full coverage
Charlotte W.
Peekskill, NY
I still cannot believe that this is a drugstore product. I love it so much and can honestly see such a difference when I use it! It does exactly what it says it does and erases dry circles. It also blends out seamlessly with your foundation. I personally love to use it with a beauty sponge.
Holley W.
Auburndale, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail concealer! I use it to highlight. It’s very light weight and blends easy. Not as much coverage as say Shape Tape, but it’s great for a more natural look.
Alesha
I love this product I purchased a few months ago and absolutely love it  always out of it that’s how much I use it ,when I’m doing my eyebrows I use it for a highlight and if I have a eyeshadow base I’ll use it ,it’s a really great product to use highly recommended it to anyone who wants to try it out  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Katie D.
LOVE the "Universal" shade of this concealer. I do makeup for weddings often (not a professional) and this is a great shade for everyone I do makeup for. It doesn't crease or get cakey and it affordable. Great packaging and easy to use sponge applicator on tip!
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
 Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer 4 HONEY works really great for people with more mature skin ! It works really well at concealing dark circles, but does not get cakey at all. It never makes your under eye feel dry and it does not crease or flake. It helps to make fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable, whereas most concealers tend to make them much more noticaeable!
Janine L.
Purchased at: Target
I use this in the shade medium and it is my holy grail. I’ve used many others but I always end up going back to this. It’s lite enough and not cakey but still buildable which gives options for less or more coverage.
Hannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best under-eye concealer from a drugstore ever! Super easy to apply and blend and it lasts just as long as it’s expensive counterparts. This is my go to eye concealer.
Ana A.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how a little of this goes a long way. It was one of the products I had to purchase some more of once I ran out. & it’s drugstore! WTH!! 💗
TAYLOR O.
bloomfield hills
Purchased at: Target
Great concealer. I even use it not under my eyes! Easy to apply and looks great when blended in. It does sometimes dry out and feels like you need to use a lot to see the difference but we’ll worth it
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?