BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
brooke w.
2533 Stevens mill road
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best full cover foundation! It applies effortless and leaves a smooth finish! I also last all day long!
Ilse M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this product it might be a little pricey for a little tube but it’s definitely worth it especially because it has awesome coverage!!! I would recommend it and buy it again. Love how soft it is.
Holly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dark circles and there are just days when I need to cover them up and that’s when this concealer helps.
Maggie S.
Edwards, CO
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to cheap concealer it is so easy to apply and the shade of light is perfect for my under eyes
Savanna H.
Sweet Home, OR
I have been using this with the NYX HD concealer and it works good. it isn't as bright as the NYX one but it does cover my under eyes. it feels best when I mix them vs them each separately. it is worth the purchase but target is 7.99 and Walmart Is 9.99 so research the stores near you before you choose to purchase
Thi N.
This is my favorite drugstore concealers. I like the sponge applicator and it always brightens my dark under-eyes. It's also really easy to travel with and easy to blend. I like that I can pick it up at my drugstore very easily and I have gone through at least 5 of these in the past couple of years.
Sue M.
Ozone Park, NY
Let me start by saying I’ve used them all, shape tape, Bobbi Brown, YSL, etc, and  Im currently loving the cover fx concealer. But I have this is the pink brightening shade and I think the second to lightest shade. I love this product. Yes the sponge tip is great but  probably harbors all kinds of bacteria. But for the price the coverage and consistency and wearability of this stuff is amazing. I’m getting up there in years. I have fine lines. My skin is pretty normal and my under eye area is okay. Not fry not oily. I still set this with Laura Mercier loose powder like I would any concealer. Just a light dusting. It stays and doenft get cakey or look dry or wear off. I’ve worn it for 13-14 hours at a time. And it doesn’t budge. And it’s so thin it kind of melts into the skin. And you can build it up for more coverage. This is the best concealer in the drug store hands down. No question about it.
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
Love this product for every day- it’s cheap and easy to work with. It’s not the highest coverage but I don’t necessarily need or want that on a daily basis. I love how the formula is thin and lightweight so it feels comfortable all day.
Shayla F.
Knightdale
This concealer is good for under eyes and helps with puffiness, but as for acne it barely covered pimples. It blends alright, but for sure would recommend using a separate concealer for acne/redness if that's what your goal is.
Shelby J.
Warren, MI
The applicator is very easy to use and it's very handy when on the run and need a quick fix for dark circles. I was kind of disappointed that it didn't last as long as I planned. I have to reapply one or two times through the day for full coverage. I would recommend to those who are not looking for full coverage
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?