BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my daily concealer that I use and I love it. It helps my hide my tired look by covering my dark under eye circles.
Emely G.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Very good formula, Good for more light skin tones and it’s very good for your eyeshadow base.
Carina 🌙.
n/a
Purchased at: Target
This product is great but I had the older ones and I’m not sure if the formula is the same. It was hit or miss to make it look good on my skin. It is a dryer but also creamy formula that blend easily. The coverage was buildable. I would recommend it.
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this drug store concealer it’s full coverage ‼️helps us both closer to getting a voxbox (Follow for follow) (spam for spam) on here luv & follow me on Instagram: screwduplysa🌸‼️
McKayla L.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried this several times and I guess I’ll say it does the job. One thing that bothers me is the sponge on the end isn’t very cleanable and it soaks up ALOT of the make up. It does have great coverage though.
m m.
Purchased at: ULTA
By far the best drugstore concealer I’ve tried. I’d say it is medium to full coverage. To me it is not buildable, because the way my under eyes are. I have heard that it is buildable. I definitely would buy again!
☾❀мarιѕa❀ g.
Groves, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve been using this concealer for years now and I’ve been loving it! I love how easy it is to blend it out it doesn’t get cakey or dry nothing like that I highly recommend this concealer to anyone!
Katie E.
Review for: Fair more...
I’ll start by saying I barely ever use drugstore makeup, I purchased this to use until I could repurchase my high end concealer that I ran out of and I really ended up liking it! I don’t mind the sponge applicator, but you could also take the sponge off if you wanted to apply this with a brush. It concealed my dark under eyes just fine and didn’t crease or over dry my under eye area. The only con is that the shade range isn’t very good. I have true fair skin and I can only use the fair shade in the summer when my skin is tanned because it’s too dark.
Aimee B.
Miami
Purchased at: CVS
An oldie but a goodie! Love to use this for brightening under the eyes! Very easy to use and love the sponge applicator. Definitely easy to use and great coverage as well! I recommend this product to everyone!
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
This product is the best thing ever, I'm not a huge fan of the applicator, it took a while for the product to actually come out of the tube but once it do HOLY COW was I hooked, it covers up all blemishes and dark circles and blends evenly.  So amazing and cheap:)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?