BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Elisha L.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This concealer works wonders under the eye. It helps cover dark circles while balancing out my skin tone. It is easy to use with a sponge tip applicator. You don’t waste as much product since you have to twist up to dispense it. That also makes it easy to see when you’re running low. I didn’t notice as much creasing with this product as I do with other concealers.
Tema M.
Chino, CA
I think it os one of the best concealers that are drugstore, it blends good and brightens up under the eyes
Kaitlyn G.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This does great for short term use! After all day use it begins to fade and crease up. I lot easer using this for photos or for a short date, but other than that I wouldn’t recommend it for all day use!
Elianys N.
Review for: Light more...
I usually don't need too much coverage but definitely under my eyes I do lol! This helps brighten my under eyes and conceal dark bags. It works very well:)
Ashlynne H.
Morgantown, KY
If you're looking for a decently priced concealer that gets the job done then look no further you have found the holy grail!! Next to shape tape this is my all time favorite!!! Love it!
Adri✨✨ G.
Placerville
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice little ball on end ! Great for my under eye and beginner concealer use plus not expensive! Last for a good amount of time
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
As much as I want to love this. I don’t think it is right for me. I don’t see it doing anything and the lightest color is the same shade as my skin tone.
Karina N.
Napa
It's a decent drug store concealer! I've started using it again in my daily make up routine again and it kind of just gets me by. It's a little oily but fairly easy to blend. Only downside is it doesn't hold on very good throughout the day. It smudges.
Amaya C.
chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium more...
Works very well at concealing unwanted areas. It can be compared to more expensive concealers. Very affordable. Easy to blend but the sponge applicator is very weak and does fall off. Would definitely buy again.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this stuff. I have it in a couple of the really light colors including the neutralizer and highlighter. The highlighter is not my favorite but I love the other colors, love the consistency/formula, love that it’s buildable. I’m not sure that I understand the need for the soft tip. I think it would be just as well if not better without it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?