BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1981)
Sarah A.
Lakeville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Coverage is great. The concealer has a really good formula and blends out very easily. Goes over any type of foundation I’ve ever owned
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
Purchased at: Walmart
This concealer really works for me! I use the shade light and it does the best job I've seen so far in a drugstore concealer! I had been struggling to find a concealer that had enough coverage to really cover the purple under my eyes. Although I like a thinner, creamier concealer on top of this to highlight, it does great on it's own. I like blending it with a brush, but that's just my preference with all my base products. I highly recommend this as an affordable concealer that will do the job without much effort!
Rebecca C.
Review for: Light more...
My skin tone is light-medium with neutral to yellow undertone, and light is a good shade for my undereye area. The formula itself is very lightweight and provides a good medium coverage and is hydrating. I would recommend a corrector underneath if you have serious dark undereye. I don't typically experience creasing, and this is no exception.

What I don't love, is the packaging. The sponge tip is really large and the product gets on the cap easily, since you can accidentally dispense too much. Just seems like a waste to me having to constantly wipe away the excess.

Summary: great formula, crap packaging :)
Sharon J.
Review for: Ivory more...
It covers my blemishes, & hides the dark circles under my eyes. It's one of the best I've tried. I have some in my bathroom right now. You have to have a light hand to use it under liquid foundation. If you get it too heavy, it makes your face look pale, & white. I would definitely use it again! In fact, my granddaughter was staying with me, & I'd have to track it down all the time. LOL!
Jose Q.
Irvine
Review for: Brightener more...
I think the concealer itself is fine and has a good range given it is drug store. My only problem with this product is the applicator. I'm not the biggest fan of the sponge tip and messy application. Despite that the finish is fine and somewhat dewy. If you're not looking to spend a pretty penny, this is an amazing option and is PoC friendly too!
Rachael G.
Bixby , OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I loooove this concealer! I think it’s better than high end brands. It covers well and I like to use as an eyeshadow primer. I’ve repurchase several times and I’ve never been disappointed
MEAGAN S.
Mt Sterling, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I would give this 5 stars IF it had a lighter shade than fair! I am very light complected and this is just a little darker than what I prefer my concealer!  I ordered after reading it was a dupe for tart shape tape! I feel it gives me just as much coverage as I was looking for just not the shade range I would like.  My friends call me the Queen of the drugstore, I LOVE make up but I feel it should be more affordable, so when I find products like this I often shout from the roof tops, GO BUY MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND, ERASER DARK CIRCLES TREATMENT CONCEALER!!!!!!
Brittany L.
Claymont
I love this concealer! It's one of my favorites. It never fails me. I use it to prime my eyelids, clean up my brows, for my under eyes, highlight and spot concealing. It's medium coverage but you can build it all the way to full coverage. It blends so nice and easily. It's just a great formula for a drugstore brand. I will always repurchase this which I'm about to do in the neutralizer shade and the brightening shade. Everyone should have this concealer.
Denise A.
bronx
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is really easy to apply and blend. It also has really good coverage. The packaging is good and easy to open.
Kendra S.
Allouez , WI
Review for: Honey, Brightener, Ivory, Sand more...
This handy little concealer is great for covering up every imperfection, but it’s incredibly difficult to blend. The applicator is so large the inner corner of my eye gets neglected until I blend...a lot. I appreciate all the color options though and can’t believe there’s one light enough to make my eyes pop even after breaking out the winter make up! #cultclassics
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?