BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Kehlief C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for days where I don't want to wear Foundation. I just apply this under eye and set with a loose powder, and it's just enough to brighten my face. In-store has limited shade range.
Ciara J.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium, Honey, Golden more...
This concealer overall is absolutely amazing. It doesn’t dry too fast so you can leave it to sit in for a minute and it’s so creamy, blends so well and actually corrects your dark circles!
Nikole J.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers! It works really well and covers dark circles. I don't experience any dryness. It is buildable and doesn't cake up. Compared to many other drugstore concealers this one works the best! I just always have to worry about it being sold out.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I wanted this to be my holy grail because for so many people it is a staple in their collection, but I thought it was just good not great. For me personally, I found the applicator to be awkwardly soggy after a few uses, and the coverage wasn't super high and I can have very dark circles as a new mom. But, it is comfortable to wear and not super thick, and blends out very easily.
hailey d.
Farmington
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
this concealer is the bomb😻😻 not only it a cheap drugstore product that you can find almost anywhere, but this concealer is a great medium/full coverage concealer that’s blends out beautifully. the sponge tip on this makes it very user friendly and great for beginners!!
Nancy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I currently use this product, it does cover my dark spots, im happy with the product. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating is beacuse sometimed I do have trouble to get the product to come out and there are times that it just doesn't work. Other than that the product is great.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Fair more...
This is a good concealer. Nice formula and all. I do seem to go through it a bit quicker than I would like, and I don’t even use it everyday or in large quantities.
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great for someone who is on a drug store budget. Lasts a long time and helps covers the dark circles under the eye. I also use it to brighten spots.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Review for: Fair more...
Honestly my new favorite. Super easy to apply and dispense the product. And the price point is great.
Cyn R.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I don't know why it took me so long to try out this cult favorite! Now I know what I was missing in my life and I will never go without having this in my collection! Yes, the packaging is messy but I can look past it because the product is so full coverage and does not crease on my undereyes. Love it!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?