BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Kelly M.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! its a great soild concealer that covers your dark spots! I thin that the color range should be expanded. I really think that the lightest color is still dark. And im not even that pale! But you can make it work. I would recommend to anyone but i really wish they had more shades! If they had more shades, i would have given this a 5 starMaybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Hannah R.
London, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It conceals quite a bit, but not 100% coverage unless you add foundation, setting powder, etc. It does do a great job covering up my redness since I mainly use it to cover up any acne I have, and this makes it almost invisible. This stuff lasts a super long time, and personally I like the applicator sponge built into it.
Janelle G.
BOISE, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down the best drug store concealer currently on the market. It blends like no other concealer with beautiful coverage and an even better finish. This is a staple.
Casey A.
Yes! Great drugstore foundation. I bought this after I heard Tati saying how good it is. I have bought multiple times
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this concealer for years and I will continue to purchase this. It helps disguise my dark under eye circles (they’re genetic) and it’s affordable. Can’t beat it!
mary f.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My favorite drugstore concealer! It's easy to use, blends out effortlessly and looks good on the skin. I use a shade that matches my skin color and put it on under a brightening concealer to really conceal my dark circles. Would recommend this product!
Kelsey F.
Champaign
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good concealer. Good coverage, blends out well. It dries a little fast so you have to work quickly. Isn't completely crease proof, but does a lot better than many drug store brand.
Katie T.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ivory more...
I expected more coverage for all the hype this gets but it's still decent. The applicator is super annoying & even though Maybelline came out with a lighter shade the lightest was still too dark for me. I prefer more matte concealer but overall this is pretty good for the price
Isabell S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to blend. Gives a medium coverage so it makes it easy to manage and does not meltdown
Rebecca C.
Review for: Light more...
My skin tone is light-medium with neutral to yellow undertone, and light is a good shade for my undereye area. The formula itself is very lightweight and provides a good medium coverage and is hydrating. I would recommend a corrector underneath if you have serious dark undereye. I don't typically experience creasing, and this is no exception.

What I don't love, is the packaging. The sponge tip is really large and the product gets on the cap easily, since you can accidentally dispense too much. Just seems like a waste to me having to constantly wipe away the excess.

Summary: great formula, crap packaging :)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?