BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Marley S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
full coverage, great and effective product. honestly shocked by how well it blended and covered all redness and marks/acne on my face. honestly would love if you all bought this lovely item. ❤️
Karla M.
Huron, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my favorite concealer! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I’ve repurchased this concealer a minimum of 3 times. I wouldn’t say it’s high coverage like Tarte shape tape, however, it does have a good high medium coverage. The formula feels lightweight and rather hydrating underneath the eyes. I would HIGHLY recommend.
keely r.
Forks, WA
I honestly dont like this product, maybe its because i dont know how to use it right but it always makes my face look really oily and it feels gross
Samantha S.
Pennington, NJ
this is a great drugstore concealer and it works good, i just wish it didn't come with that puff ball on the top, it gets dirty and makes the packaging look sloppy. would much rather prefer a squeeze tube or doe foot applicator.
member-052d6
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I’m not sure if I bought the right color but it does help minimize my mommy under eye baggage! I love that it wakes my eyes up. I think I have to use a lot at a time which I’m not a huge fan of. I will definitely buy again.
vannah F.
Sheridan , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Fair more...
The best concealer I have ever used. It reminds me a lot of Tarte Shape Tape (my all time fav) it’s easy to blend, stays on flawlessly through out the day and it’s cheap! Perfect if you ask me. I’ve honestly gone though 4 of these already.
Madison B.
Estill Springs, TN
This is my current undereye concealer. It's not necessarily my favorite, but it is one of the best. It provides natural, everyday coverage. The applicator doesn't disperse too much product which is nice. I hate feeling as if I have concealer all over my face. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something with medium-full coverage at a great price.
Taylor D.
Hockessin, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a good concealer for it being drugstore!! Sometimes it goes on a little patchy but that’s probably something on my end. I do wish this was a tad bit thicker sometimes.
Jennifer J.
Pilgrim
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer I love this  product ot brightens and hides my lines . Compared  to other I had tried this is my favorite it didn't  settle into my lines and does as it claims. It is very easy to use blends out so easily very wash to   Apply . I would  definitely purchase this again and I have more than once.
Korina B.
stephenville
Review for: Sand more...
this concealer did not work for me and I was so excited because of the applicator. also, it would never come out when I wanted it to. boooowhoooo. but its okay if you don't have really dark of circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?