BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1976)
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is perfect for covering dark circles. It also brightens up your skin and leaves it glowing. It has a sponge applicator which is perfect for application. Easily blendable and buildable for the amount of coverage you need. Does not settle into lines or wrinkles.
Natasha A.
orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair more...
I wanted to love this one since so many influencers did but the lightest shade was still too dark for me and it just wasn’t working with my sensitive skin. It gave me such a burning sensation that I had to take it off.
Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I hear so many people rave about this concealer, but it did not work for me at all. Although the formula was very thin, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear, it did not provide nearly enough coverage, was not buildable, really emphasized the texture under my eyes, and made my under eye area look like crepe paper - something I have never experienced with any other concealer. I will not repurchase this product and do not recommend it.
Katie W.
Bremen, IN
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
Probably the best drugstore concealer i’ve found. it’s medium to full coverage and very buildable. this has been my go-to for dark circles and the occasional blemish. i would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn K.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Ivory more...
I absolutely love this product! I have very dry, sensitive skin and this product has never caused me any issues even in my under eye area. I find as long as I set this with a setting powder it is long lasting and does not break apart during the day. My only complaint about this product is the packaging. I always take off the foam top applicator because it wastes so much product and does not allow for the best application.
Itzel A.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the coverage but my hubby says it looks heavy under the eye therefore I no longer use 🙈 he always notices when I use different products and this is not one of his faves 😏 if he says it’s cakey then others may think the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Barbara S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ivory more...
I know Tati Westbrook on YouTube loves this concealer a lot. But honestly I'm not sure if it is the my absolute favorite. I just wish the applicator was different but other than that the product is really good.
Ashley M.
Review for: Light more...
I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot.

If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.

Youtubers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:

1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.

2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.

3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.

4. It doubles as a highlighter. Every time I use this, I find myself seduced into just continuing the line of application from under my eyes out onto my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge. A nice blending brush/sponge later, and there's this flawless highlight landscape to finish up, without settling badly into pores or caking up.

5. It sets beautifully with MUFE Micro HD powder and Shiseido translucent powder. It buffs out nicely, without chipping off into the brush.

6. It looks good without primer, which combined with its compact design and integrated applicator makes it an ideal purse dweller.

7. It worked on my thin but minimally wrinkled undereye area, and on my 60yo mother's more aged eye area. It's rare that I find a product that looks great on both our skin types, and I was impressed at how well it brightened her problem skin without caking or exacerbating the age marks.

8. It is lighter than you think, but cheap enough to test out different shades.

9. It lasts so much longer than you'd expect. I tested it on bare skin during a work-from-home day, just to see how the wear was, and was delighted to find it still working fairly well by the time I went to wash it off that night. I wore it again with a full face for a date night, and it looked flawless when I went to wash it off later.

There are times when you don't want the totally opaque, nearly airbrushed look... but there are definitely times when you do. This eraser is now my official go-to product to pair with my Dior Airflash foundation, for those totally flawless skin look occasions. I could not recommend it higher, at very least as an experiment for the snobs among you.
Glendy M.
Worthington , MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great formula and never fails! This has been one of my favorite concealers due to the pigmentation it provides and its very affordable.
Bre G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ivory more...
I know a lot of people love this product but I genuinely did not like this. It did nothing for me. It’s not full coverage at all, and I didn’t like the consistency. I hate the sponge applicator, it would mess up my foundation underneath. I prefer to use tarte™ shape tape contour concealer and blend it out with tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush. but this could be good for beginners or someone on a budget.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?