BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Jessie N.
Trussville
Really works to conceal under eyes. A bit of a sanitary issue, but I happily put up with it for the product:)
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Really like this Concealer and the way it applies into the under eyes its a little more liquidy and the only thing I don't really like is the sponge in which the product comes out from Sometimes Way too much comes Out but other than that its a great drugstore concealer
Mary Clark F.
Athens
Review for: Light more...
Love this stuff! It is a great product to brighten up your under eye. Super easy to apply and blend. It is also a great price with good packaging. I would recommend this product to all my friends who don't want to spend a fortune. I would buy it again.
Darian S.
Krum, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I was not much of a fan of this product unlike everyone else. It was too dark for my under eyes and I’m not even that pale. It looked dry under my eyes and it didn’t seem to have much coverage at all.
Crystal V.
South Dartmouth
Purchased at: Target
Best drugstore concealer ever! I use this just about every day combined with the Tarte Shape Tape - and it holds its own against the worlds best concealer. This is ride or die for me - full coverage though not too thick - blends out like a dream seamlessly into the skin - long wearing - beautiful finish- doesn’t settle into lines - it’s pretty close to perfect
Lindsey V.
This is one of my favorite concealers. Covers well, looks super smooth, and blends out beautifully. Sits super well under powder and brightens (which I love). I use it under my eyes, nose and chin and Cupid’s bow and forehead. Then I blend out and add powder.
Anna B.
Harmonsburg , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely adore this concealer. If you know me, you know I’m a concealer junkie and this one has made it into my top 5. It is super easy to blend, the formula is really creamy, and it’s has amazing color pay off. And it is affordable.
Shannon D.
Rockford
It is alright.. but my sponge popped right off after like one use.. other than that. The packaging was ok. It was easy to blend with either my finger or sponge. Like unsaid the sponge it came with popped off. I would buy again if I had too and not rely on the given sponge lol.
Rachel F.
Telford
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using this concealer for years! It’s the only one I’ll use. The applicator is perfect for applying anywhere you need! I have really dark under eye circles and fair skin and this always brightens my under eyes right up.
Karina T.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a really nice product because it has an already built applicator. My other concealar is from iT cosmetics. This one is more fluid than that one, and is pretty good for everyday use (when you don't need ALL the coverage). I like both and it's definitely at a great price. range.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?