BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Amy H.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great everyday concealer. Gives a moisturizing medium coverage. I do wish it came in paler shades, the lightest one is probably a shade or two deeper than my skin. Which means I can only use it when I’m wearing foundation and have some color.
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my daily concealer that I use and I love it. It helps my hide my tired look by covering my dark under eye circles.
Carina 🌙.
n/a
Purchased at: Target
This product is great but I had the older ones and I’m not sure if the formula is the same. It was hit or miss to make it look good on my skin. It is a dryer but also creamy formula that blend easily. The coverage was buildable. I would recommend it.
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this drug store concealer it’s full coverage ‼️helps us both closer to getting a voxbox (Follow for follow) (spam for spam) on here luv & follow me on Instagram: screwduplysa🌸‼️
Elizabeth C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
For its price point, it’s a great concealer. I was never truly impressed by how thin the coverage was. Needed something heavier
McKayla L.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried this several times and I guess I’ll say it does the job. One thing that bothers me is the sponge on the end isn’t very cleanable and it soaks up ALOT of the make up. It does have great coverage though.
m m.
Purchased at: ULTA
By far the best drugstore concealer I’ve tried. I’d say it is medium to full coverage. To me it is not buildable, because the way my under eyes are. I have heard that it is buildable. I definitely would buy again!
Aimee B.
Miami
Purchased at: CVS
An oldie but a goodie! Love to use this for brightening under the eyes! Very easy to use and love the sponge applicator. Definitely easy to use and great coverage as well! I recommend this product to everyone!
Nae A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I struggled on in the product out the first couple of times i tried to use it 😂i would say it’s a medium coverage and easy to blend out and it’s in the budget
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
This product is the best thing ever, I'm not a huge fan of the applicator, it took a while for the product to actually come out of the tube but once it do HOLY COW was I hooked, it covers up all blemishes and dark circles and blends evenly.  So amazing and cheap:)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?