BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this product at my local drugstore personal I think it’s best for undereye’s rather then blemishes the packaging is okay I rather have it in a tube with a wand, but overall it’s a great concealer good coverage, I would recommend to a friend and family 🖤✨
Mariah A.
Winchendon, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very light weight but I was hoping for more coverage. Fine for and everyday. But wouldn't use for going out for like a party or date.
Ileana G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Medium, Other more...
This is by far my fave drugstore concealer!!! Ever since I had my son my skin changed dramatically and I went from combination/oily to dry skin. My lack of sleep has caused me to have major dark circles and this product is not only moisturizing for my under eye but it covers my dark circles miraculously!!! I am completely out and am headed to the store to purchase a new one! Also, the applicator is fantastic, easy to use and perfect for when I’m “on the go”! I just travelled out of the country to visit family and brought three of these to gift my family members!!
Lexy B.
Marion, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a good concealer. I have very dry under-eyes so I’m very picky with my concealers but this is great. Better than some name brand concealers
Anisah W.
Kendrick, ID
I could not find my shade. It kind of seemed oily but not horrible. I kind of think that it's super unsanitary as well.
Claire
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Brightener more...
This is the best concealer ever. It has the best coverage and is the shade of my skin. The texture and s normal but the sponge thing on top is aggravating. It lasts a while and I would recommend this to others.
Claire M.
pleasantville
Purchased at: Walgreens
conceals everything you want and blends out with ease affordable could improve packaging
Llubiksa M.
9175 ramblewood DR apt 516
Purchased at: Walgreens
It will give you a natural look!! It's a good product just for 12$. Used and tell me what's your opinion
Selma H.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this concealer! It’s one of my holy grails, and I’ve repurchased it a few times already. The one thing I don’t like is the sponge applicator because after a while it gets too stiff and I would imagine that it could break you out.
Tia R.
Brandon
This is actually the best concealer. It comes in a variety of shade and does not crease! It blends easy and matches even my high end make up brand foundations. I would buy this again and I would recommend this.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?