BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
Trishalee M.
Gansevoort
Purchased at: ULTA
My far my favorite concealer! It’s creamy and blends out beautifully and covers my under eye bags amazing!
Kaylee B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair more...
This concealer is by far the best concealer I have ever tried. I have gone through 5 tubes of this and will continue to repurchase. It somehow always manages to brighten your undereyes FLAWLESSLY.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
Purchased at: Target
I guess I'm just one of those unlucky people that could not get this to work for me. It really emphasize some of the texture under my eyes and kind if made my skin seem dry because of that. I tried for months to make it work but it wasn't for me.
Denise A.
bronx
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is really easy to apply and blend. It also has really good coverage. The packaging is good and easy to open.
Shimmer S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this concealer, I love how it feels going on and how it looks. I could use a little more coverage on some of my colored spots.
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my ultime favorite. I loves using the neutralizer to get ride of my bags and discoloration and works well. I use a top concealer to highlight and still holds on well without affecting the top coat. I only do that when full glam. On a regular bases I use this h see my eyes and just powder my face or redness and stays on fine on my shift and looks smooth doesn’t break me out.
Rachel R.
Storm Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product because it goes on the face so smoothly and blends great. You can’t even tell that it’s there!
MEAGAN S.
Mt Sterling, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I would give this 5 stars IF it had a lighter shade than fair! I am very light complected and this is just a little darker than what I prefer my concealer!  I ordered after reading it was a dupe for tart shape tape! I feel it gives me just as much coverage as I was looking for just not the shade range I would like.  My friends call me the Queen of the drugstore, I LOVE make up but I feel it should be more affordable, so when I find products like this I often shout from the roof tops, GO BUY MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND, ERASER DARK CIRCLES TREATMENT CONCEALER!!!!!!
Roselyn J.
lake mary
Purchased at: Walmart
It is my favorite concealer for every day because it does not dry out the eye area. I use it more to add liz to my features. I consider the coverage intermediate.
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Ivory more...
It took me forever to actually try this product!!!! I always heard people raving about how great it is....and they weren't lying! It's pretty comparable to tarte shape tape. It gives excellent coverage
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?