BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1980)
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this concealer. It covers my dark circles well. It even seems to shrink my bags slightly. My only complaint would have to be that it tends to oxidize a little.
Amanda C.
Port Hueneme
I love this concealer and don't see myself switching to another one any time soon. It's perfect for dark circles and discoloration and very long-lasting. Even better, it's inexpensive and comparable if not better than a lot of higher end concealers.
Emma L.
Orange beach, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This a very convenient concealer that has a sponge applicator tip. I love being able to swipe on without having to use another brush or makeup sponge. I only use concealer under my eyes and on blemishes and this works well for both.
Brittany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love love love this! It matches everything, the application tip is so soft and so easy to apply. It lasts all day, blends so well and covers amazingly. I recommended this to a local cosmetologist who was looking to start mixing up her products and she has raves about this product. Definitely give it a try if your looking for a quick drug store product that works with everyone!
Haliegh W.
Bellingham
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m obsessed with the the age rewind concealer!!! I think the application is beautiful, the blending is seamless, and the coverage is at the top of many other brands that I have used before. This product does not have a large shade range, but if you are fair toned this you will have no problem with finding something that works for you. The sponge tip applicator makes for such easy application as well.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Target
I love this one! Please try it! It’s cheap, is amazing, soft, gentle, good pigment. Could be a little hard to use in the first time but you couldn’t miss it. I bought it in a pharmacy because I couldn’t find my regular brand in a Target but I never bought the regular anymore.
Jessica P.
Clint, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This concealer never disappoints. It has full coverage and not too heavy. I’ve gone through multiple high end and drug store brands and this one is hands down my number one. I highly recommend.
ashley s.
gardner
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brightener more...
Perfect dupe for tarte shape tape, and way more affordable! Super full coverage and easy blendability!
Alexis H.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loveeee this concealer ! It leaves my under eyes looking nice and hydrated and does not crease ! It’s not super heavy but a natural look that hides your pores and blemishes , i really recommend this concealer to everyone !
Rachel F.
Telford
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using this concealer for years! It’s the only one I’ll use. The applicator is perfect for applying anywhere you need! I have really dark under eye circles and fair skin and this always brightens my under eyes right up.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?