BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
Sarah P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium more...
I am highly impressed with this concealer! I grabbed this in a pinch, and I have to tell you, all of the other reviews are spot on.

It did take few uses to be able to have a strong grasp on how much product is dispersed into the applicator. Once I figured out the best application method for me, it won my heart!

The coverage is impressive.
No creasing.
No budging.
The only thing I will add is I suggest a finely milled setting powder to avoid a cakey look.
Camilyn K.
Denham Springs
I love this so much and it's a pretty cheap price. I totally recommend this it's good for cheap. I love it it really does work.
Bre K.
Purchased at: Target
I have this in the color Neutralizer. The coverage can be light to full depending on the amount of product and coverage you want. I would say this product does need to be set by a powder for it to stay in place, but overall I would say it's one of my go-to concealers for a daily use.
Melanie E.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
So full coverage! The applicator is nice because it’s a little ball at the end but I use a brush to blend it out. It’s super conveniently packaged because it feels like a quick to go concealer! I would buy again
Katey D.
Crooksville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this concealer! It’s in my top two concealers right next to Tartes shape tape! This leaves my skin looking flawless and doesn’t cake up around my eyes! Brightens flawlessly and hides my under eye bags with one coat! Plus it’s only $8! I highly recommend this product!
Ashlee B.
Santa Fe, TX
i Love this product. it does the job and it leaves a beautiful finish to the skin. it is best for the under eye and not so much for blemishes. it is very easy to apple and blend our. i do recommend.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Ivory more...
This Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles treatment concealer is THE BEST drugstore concealer/dark circle treatment you can buy! It is best to be used under your eye. It has high coverage and will make your dark circles not noticable. Over time, you will see that it makes a HUGE difference and will actually start to reduce dark circles, rather than just being a concearler. It is inexpensive. I high;y recommend.
Alyssa C.
Pharr
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved it so much it’s usually my back up concealer but it’s so light and soft on the skin and medium coverage. Perfect for a natural look!
Caroline S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer goes on like a dream, sets to near perfection, abd lasts all day. It covers up fine lines & darkness under my eyes perfectly.
Leslie S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love this concealer so much!! It’s set at a great price and I love the packaging with the sponge. It’s great to touch up and go and helps with any discoloration I’m having under my eyes. I would definitely recommend to others!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?