BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1983)
Veronica L.
Beverly Hills, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, it works really good. Price is great & would recommend this product.
𝓡𝓪𝓯𝔂 👑.
Orlando, Florida
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Ivory more...
Amazing concealer, it has a very similar formula to Shape Tape but not as thick and more creamy to be specific. It cover under eye circles fantastically and it’s longevity is awesome. Highly Recommend to get if you can find your shade. 💕✨
Marina v.
bakersfield
I absolutely love this concealer it is the best drugstore concealer I’ve ever had maybe one day they will change the packaging into something more clean but other than that the coverage is there my under eyes are gone would definitely buy it again
Natasha A.
orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair more...
I wanted to love this one since so many influencers did but the lightest shade was still too dark for me and it just wasn’t working with my sensitive skin. It gave me such a burning sensation that I had to take it off.
Kaitlyn K.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Ivory more...
I absolutely love this product! I have very dry, sensitive skin and this product has never caused me any issues even in my under eye area. I find as long as I set this with a setting powder it is long lasting and does not break apart during the day. My only complaint about this product is the packaging. I always take off the foam top applicator because it wastes so much product and does not allow for the best application.
Glendy M.
Worthington , MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great formula and never fails! This has been one of my favorite concealers due to the pigmentation it provides and its very affordable.
Alba L.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this concealer, is great for a whole bunch of reasons, great price point, great coverage, lasts all day, very minimal creasing depending on if you have natural creases or not, which I slightly do, I’ve used so many concealers from high end to drugstore this is one of my top favorites, one I reach for when im unsure what’s gonna happen through the day!
Alissa P.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is my favorite concealer. Hands down. I love the sponge application, it makes it super easy to apply and blend. It’s the perfect amount of coverage!
Jessica O.
Kailua-Kona
Review for: Brightener more...
I just bought this and is worth the money for over the counter product. I don't like a heavy concealer and this is perfect for brightening just like it says. It is long lasting throughout the day and is super easy to work with. Will definitely be adding this to my everyday routine.
Sarah A.
Lakeville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Coverage is great. The concealer has a really good formula and blends out very easily. Goes over any type of foundation I’ve ever owned
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?