BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amanda L.
Ray City
Gave this product 5 stars because it worked like I expected it to. Helped erase and camouflage dark circles below my eyes. It also works well as a highlighter when in a pinch. Would recommend for anyone looking to hide their tired eyes!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This concealer ranks second behind the Sephora Gel concealer for me. I've not dropped the money on Shape Tape yet because between those 2, I've got all I need. Covers blemishes, color corrects, and doesn't settle into my under eye area.
Darlene T.
Orem, UT
Review for: Ivory more...
The coverage was nice on this and it didn’t seem to crease very much for me. It is easy to blend and works well. I’ve used other drug store concealers but so far I like this one. I own like 4 different colors. It always stays in my kit.
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
This is my favorite concealer! It's medium to full coverage (closer to full coverage for me) and it's so light weight! I use this as my foundation during very hot days and it stays put all day! I recommend this product to all my friends!
Ashley S.
So, i tried this because of Tati, who is amazing. And she did not let me down. Thus product it's wonderful, it covers my dark circles well, and the applicator is soft, so i don't feel like it is hard on my very sensitive under eye area.
Luz S.
This concealer is my everything!! I'm soo happy they came out with more shades! I use this on a daily for under my eyes, to cut my crease. I even have one in a darker shade for contouring! You can say i have backups of this one as well.
Blair S.
This is hands down my second favorite concealer! When I just need a light weight/full coverage and I’m rushing I can just throw this concealer on and it will last me throughout the day!
Kayla S.
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer. The bottle lasts a long time, blended out beautifully, and so easy to apply. It was great for my under eyes but I also loved it on my brow bone and highlighting other areas of my face. A great drug store concealer!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
This anti aging concealer gets my vote along with the foundation in this line! I like the sponge application, but I always blend and finish with my foundation brush for invisible coverage. It covers very well, but doesn’t feel heavy or too thick on the skin. Dark spots are hidden all day!
Miranda S.
Houston
Review for: Brightener more...
This is a nice product but it’s nothing special. There are other products I would recommend than this one for brightening or highlighting the face. This one just doesn’t do it for me. The applicator is nice and the coverage is just okay.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?