BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Ana F.
I use this concealer for everyday use and it actually does its job it refines your under eye circle. It actually covers up any blemishes and it’s easy to apply on the skin. I recommend this to others who have a hard time hiding under eye circles.
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This concealer is wonderful for a drugstore concealer, it covers my dark circles & stay in place once I set it with my loose setting powder. ‼️helps us both closer to getting a voxbox (Follow for follow) (spam for spam) on here luv & follow me on Instagram: screwduplysa🌸‼️
Rubi F.
Cedar Creek, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I like the finish on this primer. It is full coverage. It creases under the eyes but it is very long lasting. Im not a fan of the packaging the sponge wastes a lot of product as it soaks most of it but you can take off the sponge. I recommend it.
Karen F.
Clinton, MD
LOVE THIS TO HIGHLIGHT!! Brightness up the under eye i have to go repurchase this i really dont like the lil sponge applicator but its fine the product itself is great
Kaelyn K.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Fair more...
Great for light skin and covering blemishes and acne.doesn’t hide freckles or rashes.if you tried covering freckles it appears cakey and looks blochy and unnatural.recommended for dark skin and always but a shade darker than your natural skintone
Caroline M.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is amazing ! I have horrible under eye circles and this product covered them like a pro. The formula is super hydrating, which I like because I have dry undereyes. It is medium coverage. I have repurchased this product time and time again.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Review for: Light more...
Well firstly, I'm mad at myself for not waiting because literally a week after I bought this for the first time Maybelline came out with more shades!
It took me forever to actually press that "place order" button online, I'm an avid shape tape user so I've been terrified to try anything else. That is, until I kept seeing Tati rave about it!
The only light shades that were available when I purchased this off of ULTA's website were: fair and light....fair was too light and light was just a hair lighter than my skin color. I normally use concealer to not only conceal but highlight my under-eyes, so that was kind of an issue.
Oh and an odd thing is, it's darker in the tube than it is when you get it on your skin? At least that's what I found when I applied "light"
It has really really nice coverage and the sponge makes it really convenient to just blend as you apply product. After you actually get the product to come out the applicator that is lol. I love it because it's affordable and you can get it pretty much anywhere. It covered my dark circles really well.
The only con I really have with this is that it creases so so SO freaking bad, you literally have to set it right after you apply the concealer.

Final thoughts?
I would DEFINITELY recommend this concealer: the fact that Maybelline came out with more shades so it works for more skin tones is great ( hopefully they keep expanding their shades ), it's very affordable and better yet? IT ACTUALLY WORKS.
I don't think it'll be a full replacement of my tarte shape tape but I'll definitely be using this when I don't feel like spending $27!

Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this concealer for the finish. But I don’t really like the packaging. I feel like it’s really hard to get the product out of it and I have to press it against my face and that could kinda mess with my foundation a little bit. But the price is good.
Valerie F.
Erie
Review for: Ivory more...
I love using this under the eyes. Even use it as a blemish eraser occasionally. Easy to use container. The price is good for the amount of product. Last me a couple of months. I recommend using if you have Fine lines and don’t get enough sleep!😴🙂
Review for: Medium, Ivory more...
I use this concealer everyday. I use it for my eyebrows, under eyes , & many more. There’s nothing bad about it. It’s very cheap. Other concealers are expensive and patchy this one isn’t. I highly recommend this concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?