BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I’ve seen the hype and I definitely noticed brightness I have dark dark circles so I have to layer this guy on it gets a little Creasy but I use a setting powder and that really makes it stay and hold all day long it’s a great concealer no complaints
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
Review for: Fair more...
LOVVEEEE IT! I use this to brighten my under eye area and it does an amazing job. Stays put for a long time with a little powder. I think it stands up right with the name brand concealers. I would recommend to anyone, especially ones who are on a budget.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I have darker circles under my eyes and I love how this helped to disguise them. It's easy to apply and great for everyday use. It does last through the day and great application with the round puff. I definitely would buy this product again.
Sarah A.
Winners cir , MS
One of the best concealers I’ve every used. It nice and light and has good coverage. For dark circles. It also is very light weight and stays on for a very long amount of time. I bought mine from Walmart for a very nice price. Totally recommend it.
Kaytlyn S.
Tempe, AZ
This is great at covering my under eye circles. Being a college graduate I look like I have gotten no sleep in 4 years, which is partially true, but this saves the day!
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This concealer is wonderful for a drugstore concealer, it covers my dark circles & stay in place once I set it with my loose setting powder. ‼️helps us both closer to getting a voxbox (Follow for follow) (spam for spam) on here luv & follow me on Instagram: screwduplysa🌸‼️
Marissa R.
Austin
Review for: Light more...
Honestly I use this in my everyday routine but it could be a better product. If I had the money to buy a higher quality I would. As far as drugstore concealers go this one is pretty decent at brightening under my eyes and hiding my imperfections.
Karen F.
Clinton, MD
LOVE THIS TO HIGHLIGHT!! Brightness up the under eye i have to go repurchase this i really dont like the lil sponge applicator but its fine the product itself is great
Melanie D.
Covington
Review for: Sand more...
Such an amazing concealer ! I love this so much ! It has a great formula that I’m in love with . I use one shade to brighten up and use a shade that matches my skin tone for when I don’t use foundation just to cover up imperfections . Have bought up to 6 of these . Recommend to everyone !!
Ana F.
I use this concealer for everyday use and it actually does its job it refines your under eye circle. It actually covers up any blemishes and it’s easy to apply on the skin. I recommend this to others who have a hard time hiding under eye circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?