BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
This concealer wasn’t too bad. I loved the applicator but I felt like the actual formula tended to crease a lot more under the eyes than other concealers I’ve used in the past. I would probably buy it again and try a powder after to see if that makes a difference.
bella S.
San Jose, CA
I love this concealer, you get a great amount of product for a great price. I also love the application it makes it easy and clean to use. This product always lasts me such a long time and it always looks great. Definitely one of the best drugstore makeup products.
Kaylie N.
Houston
I love this concealer! It’s so full coverage and for the price the quality is amazing!! You can find it at your local drugstore, target, and Ulta! I like this better than some of my high end concealers!
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
All the make up artist I know are a big fan of this under eye concealer. It’s awesome. I can usually find a drugstore or Ulta and I believe they’re under $12 so the price point isn’t too bad it’s worth picking it up and giving it a try very hydrating under the eye
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I like this product as far as coverage and that it doesn't feel heavy. I do have a problem with how the finish looks after applying and blending. It finishes and seems to magnify my pores and fine lines. I don't have many fine lines but it seems to bring them out.
Aisha H.
Archdale
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best concealer that I’ve ever owned. It hides out ur eye bags that the marks on your face. I purchased a lot of concealers before but none of them worked as good as this one. It does not break out ur skin and it covers very good. Recommend this very much. Hope u buy it and like it as much as I do.
noor s.
chicago
Review for: Light more...
Worst concealer in the drugstore. It is very greasy and does not have a good coverage. It has a pink undertone and the sponge that it comes with, where you squeeze the concealer on, can easily become VERY dirty, so you shouldnt be applying it on your face espicially near your eyes.
Alissa L.
Green Bay
Review for: Ivory more...
When this product firs came out, I tried it right away. The concealer works, but around the eyes it's really better to put down a primer layer before you apply the foundation under the eyes. Other than that, the coverage is good, and I like the sponge applicator. It applies smooth and doesn't dry or wear down!
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Review for: Medium more...
For a cheap concealer, this works wonders and just like any other concealer. It is buildable and also blends very nicely. Leaves your under eyes looking amazing and "young". Tried it out on my grandma and her dark circles disappeared and under eyes looked brighter. She definitely had that "age rewind" they advertise on their packaging.
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Golden more...
Love this for awesome cut crease and eyebrows and highlights easy to blend and work great on deep skin tones very buildable maybline is coming through last all day I recommend must have affordable concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?