BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Ashley R.
PSL
Favorite undereye concealer from the drugstore! It does not cake up, crease, separate, or transfer (provided if you set it with powder)! My undereye usually poses a problem because of the dry patches there. Some concealers i used tend to exaggerate it by creasing or catching on it. However, this problem did not occur and, not only that, it does a great job in smoothing it out — allowing my undereyes to look very smooth! In addition, it did not aggravate my sensitive skin.

Only downside to this is the applicator because it gets very dirty after awhile. Aside from this, you would need to use a little bit more to get the needed coverage you desire (unless you’re into a more natural look then a little goes a long way!). The amount of product given is very substantial too — lasting me a good 6 months even if i were to use it almost every day
shawnnamariep P.
Anaheim , CA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Ivory more...
I have really grown to love this concealer, especially after trying other options in the same price range. It always worked well but as soon as I would hear about a new concealer for a comparable price, I would try the new one and find myself going back to this one. The coverage is good. It doesn’t crease and stays all day. I do think it’s important to use setting powder on any concealer (which I do with this one every time). I would say this has medium coverage so if you’re looking for super full coverage, it might not be the one for you but if you usually have light coverage, this feels like and looks great so it will be something you can use. Tip: pull the applicator sponge off and you won’t get concealer build up in there (I feel like it holds a bunch of products so I have to get more than necessary out of the bottle each time).
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I heard lots of good things about this and since I couldn't no longer finds my previous concealer at Target I decided to give this a try.
I prefer creamy formulas, and this isn't all that creamy its thin.
Pros : covers dark circles, is smooth and not cakey, does the job but barely noticeable. Can function as a full face foundation
Con's: the sponge applicator is annoying to use because its too big and spreads it all over , I just use my own beauty blender to dab the product under my eyes. As you can see on the cap, the product kinda smothers over so a lot of product gets wasted.
I will repurchase again bc I can't find the concealer I enjoy, and it gets the job done. Still not my 1st choice tho hopefully I find something better
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Fair more...
It took me a little while to like this product.  It was way too hyped up for from Beauty reviewers, so I expected this concealer to work miracles.  I hated the sponge.  I felt like I wasn't applying enough product, and the concealer would dry before I was able to blend it out.  After a few months, I took off the sponge tip and it was a game changer.  I no longer feel like I'm wasting product, and I can blend it out very nicely with a brush or sponge.  It gives around medium coverage underneath the eyes. I also really like the tone of this concealer, it leans pink just like my undertone. If they would change the applicator on this concealer, I would give it 5 stars.

Tessa W.
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF! best under eye drugstore concealer hands down! a lot of people use this on other parts of their face but i wouldn’t recommend that because it doesn’t cancel out redness. Because it is for your under eyes it is geared more towards correcting the blue and purple tones under your eyes. It says on the bottle that it supposed to help your under eyes overtime. And when I used this religiously every day, I one hundred percent saw a difference! I love this concealer and will never stop loving it.
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
I saw this on a beauty page as a good dupe for the Tarte shape tape but at a much lower price so I gave it a try. I was very pleased with the results. The applicator is much easier to use than the Shape tape and uses less product. It is very easy to blend in and offers great coverage for any blemish. At a price point under $10 this was definitely worth the money. The color palette options are not as extensive as shape tape but I was able to find a match that worked for me. Once my foundation went over it the color blended well. I highly recommend this.
Jennifer W.
This is one of my absolute favorite drugstore concealers that I use daily and have used and repurchased for years. My favorite from this range is actually the shade called brightener which is a pinky toned color. I sometimes find it hard to find that particular shade in local stores which is sad to see. But for me this works very well with helping to counteract a lot of the discoloration and darkness under my eyes and really helps to brighten them. I do find the Packaging easy to use although I do go in with my beauty sponge to blend it I don't blend it with the applicator I just apply it. And this product seems to last me a decent amount of time.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: Ivory more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is one of the best concealers I have ever used! This is a very full coverage concealer. The only con I can think of is the sponge at the top, soaks up product. This is very affordable and works much better than any high end concealer I have used!! I would recommend this concealer over & over again!!
Melanie h.
Oberlin, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. The applicator is soft and does the job well! I love that this concealer is buildable and it covers my undereye circles like a charm! It's also great at covering blemishes. In the photos I have a few blemishes on my chin that are barely visible thanks to this stuff! I would say that it does wear off a bit by the end of the day but the full coverage is pretty long-lasting and durable. It also creases under my eyes so this may not be the right product for someone with heavy wrinkles around the eyes.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: Brightener, Sand more...
The packaging nor the formula are my favorite for concealing my whole under eye, but I will always use this product because the the sponge time gets in the corner between your eye and bridge of your now so perfectly when you just need a touch up. The brightened shade used before concealer makes a huge difference too. My circles are easier to conceal and my under eye looks bright. One last thing that makes it incredible: if my eye waters after I’ve set my under eye with powder and you get that weird spot of wet skin where all makeup has come off, this is the only concealer that seems to blend that spot back with the rest of the under eye!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?