BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Julia C.
Athens
Review for: Light, Ivory, Fair more...
LOVE this product!! I finally found a concealer that actually works for my dark circles. Would completely recommend to others, it goes on so smooth, not greasy and blends very well.

I have suggested this product to so many people and they all love it as well.
Thalia C.
Currently using this it’s an okay concealer would like to try something new though excepted it to be better cause everyone was so in love with it but it’s an okay product not bad
Nina L.
Philadelphia , PA
Every time I use this the results seem to come from a product that is so high end and expensive but it’s not. It’s DRUG STORE AND AFFORDABLE. Wears so well and so does the foundation in this line. Been using them both for years and purchased tons of times. Light weight and always a go to!
Mckenzi F.
Purchased at: Target
this product is perfect for under eye circles or darkness. however, i am not too fond of using it as a concealer anywhere else on my face. i find that the results are just better under the eyes!!
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
This is soooo nice man! Works for all skin types, it’s very effective I feel on hiding your dark circles. I would buy this again. The passing was nice too. It’s not too expensive but I think it’s the right price for what it is.
Bree C.
Oh My Gosh! The height of drugstore makeup products. If there's one thing I always tell people when they ask me what products they need to pay the big bucks for, it's always "pay the money for concealer"! But with this you don't have to! Amazing quality for amazing price!
Brittany J.
seffner
Review for: Golden more...
I really do like this product. It covered my dark circles and it lasted. The packaging is very cute and easy to apply. The reason I gave it three stars is because it dried super fast not allowing me enough time to blend and prevent creases. Other than that it works well.
Ivee A.
I've bought this concealer multiple times since everyone seems to give it such good reviews but I cannot stand the applicator. It seems like I either pump too much product or none at all. The concealer itself is average with coverage as well. I've definitely used better.
Aubrey C.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer. It blends well under my eyes and doesn't crease too bad. the application is easy with the top but it does get dirty fast. I wouldn't recommend for blemishes but its purpose is for under eyes and highlighting so that okay. it's great.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I purchase mine at CVS or Target because they always seem to be in stock in my shade. The coverage is great and it blends nicely not to mention this product lasts for a while.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?