BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Christina D.
Review for: Brightener more...
I have inherently EXTREMELY dark and dry under eyes, but this concealer has never creased on me or dried out my under eyes like my high end ones often tend to do. It blends out so well into any foundation and the ability to build it up and use layers never ends up looking gross or cakey!
ashley a.
texas
It works really nice and it leaves ur sking flawless although the sponge at the top did end up falling after the first week i bought it ,it still works and i intend to buy more
Kristie H.
I really like this concealer. I like the full coverage. I use it on my undereyes to cover up my dark circles. The shade is perfect for my skin although it does oxidize. However, I don't like the applicator. I feel that it wastes too much product because the sponge absorbs most of the product.
Rose M.
This product is so easy to apply and has great coverage. Also it is very affordable and you can find it at Walmart, Target, and Walgreens. I’ve had mine for about a year now and there is still about 30 uses left. I definitely recommend because of the easy blend and natural look it leaves.
Autumn P.
Lexington, KY
This concealer smells like a fruit smoothie! I love it! The coverage is great and doesn’t reveal a thing. Great if you have acne , under eye circles or just a refreshing glow. You can purchase it a local drug store and as always the products are affordable. A go to concealer for sure .
Rachel A.
Creve Coeur, MO
Review for: Fair more...
This feels great on the skin and doesnt crease too bad on the skin. Sets beautifully with a powder on top. Good price as well. My only complaint is the applicator.
Lauren M.
laredo
Review for: Fair more...
OMGGGGGG!!!!!! I LOVE this concealer I use this everyday!!! I love it so much because it’s so easy to apply and it’s so easy to work into your face. It’s very hard for me to find my exact shade for my skin. This concealer has my shade and it looks great on my face for an everyday look!
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this. I use it as a spot and undereye concealer. It blends perfectly. Foundation doesn't seem to slide or get patchy on top. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Lindy H.
Lutherville
This is a great concealer. It does a nice job of covering my dark under eye circles without looking cakey. I feel that it wears comfortably and looks nice all day.
Halle B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Ivory more...
I like this concealer for every day wear. It provides light-medium coverage I would say as it doesn't cover everything I wish it would. The applicator is different and I feel like I go through the product quicker because of the applicator. Overall, a great concealer for the price point!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?