BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Maria P.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Light more...
I always saw so many reviews on this concealer and I had to get it. The concealer is full coverage and thick but I used my beauty blender to blend it out so it was everything I wanted it to be! I use this on looks that are more glam so it gives you just the right amount of coverage and brightening affect when you use it to highlight your face.
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite concealer. You get a lot of product for the price and it works great. It looks natural and works wonderfully. The sponge makes it easy to apply.
Martie C.
Firestone, CO
Review for: Ivory more...
To start, I don't love the applicator. However, I've repurchased several times because the quality of the concealer is beautiful. I consider it medium to high coverage which is definitely buildable. If you're looking for a high quality concealer at a decent price this is a good one to try!
Emily B.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Fair more...
We all know this is a classic especially when hiding bags under our eyes! This is so good for a brightener as well plus it’s drugstore! A lot of product comes out and it’s easily blendable
Danielle B.
Another one of my everyday go to products to conceal dark circles.  The best product on the market.   Does not dry out and long lasting.  Does not cake up and after wearing all day still gives eyes a fresh, brightening look.  Great product.  My favorite.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Brightener more...
I like the concealer however the shade I got wasn’t the best for me. It’s way to pink. It’s buildable but it make me look a little scary if not done properly. It’s not as long lasting as some of my other tried and true. I will repurchase but in a shade that is better suited to my skin tone.
Sheryl C.
Dallas, TX
I haven’t noticed much of a difference in the dark circles under my eyes, but t does work well as a concealer. I really like the application tip as it fits well underneath my eyes and in the corner of my eyes.
Keyshla G.
Dumfries, VA
I really love this product! I heard so much hype about it and just had to try it out. It definitely cancels out my dark circles really well. The sponge applicator is perfect for under the eyes, it's not super cold and it doesn't feel like im poking myself when I apply it under the eye lol.
Yenny J.
Chicago
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is some what similar to the taste shape tape. The only thing why I didn’t give it a 5 star is for the applicator they should’ve done a better job on that but over all the product its self is good to hide dark circles under your eyes. And it doesn’t rise nor does it leave that sticky feeling under your eyes it blends out smoothly
Hayley S.
Wayne
I’m so happy Maybelline expanded the shade range for this fantastic concealer. I have never tried a better drug store concealer and I have gone through at least 2 tubes of this. The consistency is thin enough to blend right into your skin, but thick enough to provide medium/high medium coverage. It doesn’t crease or have a dry/scaly texture when I set it with powder.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?