BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Sara C.
Review for: Ivory more...
I do not like this product! I've been using it for awhile but just cause I want to use it up and I honestly threw it away! It is very sheer and not good for full coverage! The product itself is very oily and doesn't go well with oily skin! It slides around when you try to blend it! Would not recommend
Jorgie P.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best drug store concealers out there! Full coverage and blends out so perfect! Doesn’t really crease and the shade range is amazing! Very affordable and I definitely would recommend.
Ally P.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have mixed feelings about this product when I first bought it I liked it a lot. After I while the cushion wore out and irritated my under eyes. That may be because I bought the large product.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
I used it to prime my lids but it’s not my fav for that. Have yet to use it under my eyes but I will this weekend. I have heard great reviews. Cheap and can find anywhere.
Katy L.
Dupe for the tarte shape tape. This product is amazing. I have used it for years and I love it. It does settle slightly into fine lines, but nothing too extreme. I don’t love the applicator cause it doesn’t seem very sanitary but I use it up so fast that it doesn’t cause breakouts or anything from bacteria
Angeline S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love.love. maybelline is by far my favorite drug store brand!!! You can get a complete look from them without breaking the bank and still look like a million bucks!
cassidy t.
dearborn
I rate this a five because it’s probably one of my favorite drugstore concealers. The packaging is amazing and it covers up your dark circles really well. it conceals like it’s supposed to and like it says. i would 10/10 recommend this because it’s my go to product.
Elena F.
I like how it brightens my under eye however it is very light, sheer coverage and
I hate that with concealers I want something that covers up my bags and dark circles! This is around 11 dollars and sold at all drug stores but the NYX one is cheaper and I think it works better. If you use NYX then this on top it's great!
Jessica S.
Fort Stewart
Review for: Fair more...
This product literally came in clutch for me when I ran out of concealer!! This concealer was so easy to blend out and apply with its sponge. I personally say it is best for under the eyes. Compared to the master hd concealer this one tops it! I highly recommend this product to the concealer lovers!!
Maria C.
Columbus
OMG, this concealer is everything it feels great under the eyes and the coverage 👏 I live for I just tried it not so long ago but it really does the job of covering those dark circles! LOVE IT❤
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?