BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tianna W.
I LOVE this concealer! It does exactly what it's supposed to. Covers all dark circles and has a great consistency and applies evenly and lasts all day.
Amanda M.
Great product. I love it for my under eye circles. It's lightweight and doesn't break me out. The design makes it quick and simple to apply and blend .
Robin T.
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
I have liked this in the past. It is pretty high coverage and works great under the eyes but tends to looks heavy and cakey on other areas of the face.
Maria C.
This is an amazing concealer it does what it says n honestly I have buy 3 tubes every since I was introduct by Nicole Guerrero by YouTube this product
Sayra T.
Phoenix
There's no way you haven't seen this product in a tutorial! That's because it works sooo good! It's practically crease less if you know how to use it.
Jenefer R.
New Rochelle, NY
I really like this for every day use. It isn't heavy and covers well. It brightens the area pretty well. Needs to be set with powder for staying power.
Karen V.
The applicator is pretty convenient but I don't feel like the product did as it advertised. I felt like it was a little too oil-producing dor my skin.
Émilie K.
Nice packaging but a little bit pricey for not great quality. I am also not convinced that the chemicals are good for your skin! Sometimes I'm worried
Brittany J.
This concealer is full coverage on me. I’ll go for anything drugstore before high end if it works. It’s just as great as any other concealer I’ve used.
barbie a.
brentwood, MD
Does provide good coverage , my only issue is sometimes the shade is lighter than what appears inside . so basically this would be great for highlight
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?