BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Maria C.
Columbus
OMG, this concealer is everything it feels great under the eyes and the coverage 👏 I live for I just tried it not so long ago but it really does the job of covering those dark circles! LOVE IT❤
Elena F.
I like how it brightens my under eye however it is very light, sheer coverage and
I hate that with concealers I want something that covers up my bags and dark circles! This is around 11 dollars and sold at all drug stores but the NYX one is cheaper and I think it works better. If you use NYX then this on top it's great!
Tiffany T.
Ontario, CA
Extremely hydrating does cover up my bags and dark circles. A very affordable concealer. It’s easy to find in local drugstores and at Ulta. I would highly recommend for people with dry under eyes. You can also save money and not buy a eye primer. This does the job in the most affordable and convenient way.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
I used it to prime my lids but it’s not my fav for that. Have yet to use it under my eyes but I will this weekend. I have heard great reviews. Cheap and can find anywhere.
Sara C.
Review for: Ivory more...
I do not like this product! I've been using it for awhile but just cause I want to use it up and I honestly threw it away! It is very sheer and not good for full coverage! The product itself is very oily and doesn't go well with oily skin! It slides around when you try to blend it! Would not recommend
RXYBeauty C.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Ivory, Sand more...
Chicassss este es uno de los mejores correctores que he probado. Si acabado es súper bueno y iluminante. La esponja es muy fácil para aplicar pero guarda mucho producto y hace que se acabe más rápido.
Araya J.
I don’t really use drugstore concealers but this one is definitely comparable to high end. I love the formula! I just wish there was a better shade range. I have a lighter skin tone but I’m usually never the lightest shade and in this concealer I am and sometimes I feel like it doesn’t look bright enough.
Jorgie P.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best drug store concealers out there! Full coverage and blends out so perfect! Doesn’t really crease and the shade range is amazing! Very affordable and I definitely would recommend.
Ally P.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have mixed feelings about this product when I first bought it I liked it a lot. After I while the cushion wore out and irritated my under eyes. That may be because I bought the large product.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my hg concealer! The sponge at the end of the tube makes application so smooth and easy, but you might still want to blend it out with a concealer brush. The color matches my skin tone perfectly, and they have a great range of tones and undertones available. It stays on all day long and never creases.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?