BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
It's a great high coverage concealer Great for the under eye. But I actually like to use it as a eyeshadow primer. It doesn't crease and it last all day.
Veronica D.
Is my favorite concealer, is very economic and you can find ir at drugstores like cvs, Walmart, etc. Is very easy to apply because of his sponge on top.
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
This is great product. It is not thick and isn't creasing. You can't beat the price for the magic it covers up. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
leah r.
This is such a great concealer, it's super easy to use, the price is alright for the amount of product, it really helps reduce the look of dark circles!
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM
I have very sensitive skin so I thought for the price I would try it. I was amazed it did not break my skin out like most of the Maybelline products do.
Natalia P.
This concealer is one of my favorites. It really covers my under eye circles, but also makes that part of my face appear brighter with out looking cakey.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
I use this product and it is great. It. covers dark circles. great. If you get a Light color it is good to use as a highlighter when you are contouring
Lori E.
I have dark dark circles. Love that they came out with a product that has a sponge on the tip. Almost finished with my first bottle and will buy again..
Andrea G.
Hollywood, FL
This product is amazing it is perfect to cover dark circles.
It applies and blends good.
And especially it will last all day .
I use it every single day
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH
This is hands down the best concealer (that I have tried) for under eyes. It covers up my dark circle and leaves my under eyes looking bright and smooth.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?