BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Marcy W.
This is my all time favorite concealer high end or drugstore. I find it works best if you let it set just for a couple of minutes before blending it out.
Alejandra S.
Review for: Ivory, Fair more...
Este concealer es mi favorito. Tiene una aplicacion completa. Es muy suve. Es muy facil de aplicar y de difuminar me encanta y me gusta mucho comprarlo .
Allyson L.
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! the applicator is a bit odd but Ive ended up loving it!It isn't orange at all and looks beautiful on pale skin!
marlie g.
San Antonio,tx
Review for: Ivory more...
For a cheep concealer this is a must have. It really works well covering dark circles and in wanted blemishes. I definitely recommend and will by again.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I really like how you apply this concealer. Very nice for under eyes. It's soft and light weight for under eyes. Not very thick formula. I recommend. :)
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Review for: Ivory, Fair more...
Aside from tarte shape tape, this is my favorite concealer available to date! It last all day, blends super easily and doesn't crease throughout the day!
Kelsey N.
One of my favorite concealers I love it and it covers my blemishes and under eye circles very well. My only downside is that it has very little product.
shyanne w.
This wasnt the best on my skin. It would look can't or patchy and not blend out the best. Sometimes made my skin look more dry in the areas I put it on.
Tammy R.
Dillon
Review for: Brightener more...
This product works ok as it does lighten dark circles under eyes working well for cost however it has a heavy feel compared to a few higher cost products
Shermaine S.
S San Fran, CA
I’m in the shade medium and I think this is great if you’re starting off on undereye makeup and want to cover dark circles and those long hours of work.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?