BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I really like this concealer for spot concealing the face. I don't care for it under my eyes, but for the rest of the face it works well and blends nicely.
Elizabeth R.
Newark , DE
Review for: Fair more...
Decent amount of coverage but somewhat weird applicator. It is a sponge top so it is not very sanitary. Blends well with foundation but not very buildable.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Love this concealer it completes my make up. Buildable, creamy, and not streaky and also not runny does an excellent job at coverage and doesn't get cakey.
Neyra C.
Caldwell
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I just recently bought this concealer and I just love it!! It really does cover the dark circles and it doesn't feel heavy at all to me... my new favorite.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
By far my favorite concealer in the drug store. Covers my circles perfectly. Lasts all day. I never feel like I have to reapply. It's light wearing as well
Chelsea H.
west palm beach
Review for: Fair more...
I honestly love this concealer because it feels so creamy and not cakey once you apply it under your eyes and it also covers your dark circles really well.
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
This product has great coverage, great shade range, the price is amazing for the product. I find it about what and what with my tarte shape tape concealer
Tammi Fatima H.
Hollis, NY
This product is absolutely amazing. It is so blendable and it has really good coverage. The applicator is amazing too. And there is alot of product in it.
Courtney B.
Carbon Hill, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
BEST concealer on the market. Everybody uses it and I haven’t saw not one bad review. Everything is good about the concealer and it’s DEFIANTLY my go to!!
Claudia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hate this concealer. Didn't cover up my dark circles. It creased under my eyes. Too much of the product was absorbed by the applicator instead of the face.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?