BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light more...
Pretty good. I need to buy this again. However don’t get confused between the big one and this one which is the small one. The big one doesn’t work at all.
Claudia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hate this concealer. Didn't cover up my dark circles. It creased under my eyes. Too much of the product was absorbed by the applicator instead of the face.
Jessica l.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I hoped a lot from this product people told me it’s goood as the tarte shaped tape and honestly it didn’t work for me it made my dark circles appear more.
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
This concealer is my go to! It covers up my dark under eyes from long nights of doing homework. It’s easy to apply, too—the applicator is very convenient.
Erika C.
Review for: Ivory more...
Covers my dark circles and brightens my under eyes so well! As a mom concealer is key to cover up my lack of sleep! It is the best concealer I have tried!
Sophia V.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concealer. Great alternative to expensive department store options. Cover fine lines with ease. Finish with a light powder to complete the look.
Alycia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this concealer! It covers well without leaving crease marks under my eyes. The shade is perfect at covering my dark circles. I couldn’t be happier.
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I really like this concealer for spot concealing the face. I don't care for it under my eyes, but for the rest of the face it works well and blends nicely.
Kayla W.
If I could give this zero stars I would. This product was raved about one YouTube so I tried. It gave me zero coverage no matter how many layers I put on!
Sara M.
One of the best drug stores Concealer out there, really does help hide those dark circles. The down side is that the little sponge absorbs a lot of product
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?