BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Amy S.
Wayland
This product goes on good and last all day. There is a lot of colors to chose from. It is affordable and at most local drug stores love it would recommend.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely love this concealer. I have fairly dark circles under my eyes and this product covers and brightens nicely. I have repurchased several times.
Kaitlyn V.
Greentown, IN
Review for: Brightener more...
This is an amazing product. I use it almost every day in my makeup routine. I love that they have recently expanded their shed range to be more inclusive.
Ana C.
Hartford, CT
I love how this product covers my under eye circle and also my discoloration on my eye lids. One of the best drugstore concealer that I have use to date.
Jacklyn S.
Oro Valley, AZ
I have been using this for more than a year, I have tried so many undereye brightener but this is always been my favorite.. can't thank this product enough
Lessa S.
Norman , OK
I think overall this is a nice product. It's not super thick or cakey and does the job if you don't have extreme panda eyes. It best for minimal cover up.
Talisha C.
Good concealer as far as coverage. Wish that the container was a tube and not with a sponge in the top. Product seems to sit heavy in my under eye creases.
Lisa H.
Phelps, KY
I use this as concealer and under eye highlighter!!! It is amazing!!! I love the applicator! It's so creamy and blends beautifully!!!!! I use it everyday!
Sophia V.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concealer. Great alternative to expensive department store options. Cover fine lines with ease. Finish with a light powder to complete the look.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this product, covers everything up without clogging my pores or looking cakey. Highly recommended, great price point, overall can't say anything bad!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?