BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
If I could give this concealer 10+ stars I would. So easily blendable, non creasing and lasts all day. And it knocks my high dollar products out of the way.
Colby D.
Clarksville
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer isn’t the best. It does the job but it’s sticky when you try to blend it out. If you don’t sell it fast enough it will crease under your eyes.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
I actually use this product every morning. The coverage is amazing, even better with a cc cream! Covers my dark circles instantly and stay on for awhile too!
Lindsea W.
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealed option from the drug store. It has medium coverage with a good color selection. Easy to apply and easy to get your hands on. Worth the money.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is one of my favorite everyday concealers. I like to use it to brighten the under eyes. It isn’t full coverage but it does look flawless under the eyes
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love this concealor I find it so cute that they have a mini one lol I love the applicator and how it brightens up your under eye without color correcting !!
Noemilie M.
Bartow, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Easy to apply full coverage concealer! I’m giving it four stars because I found it a bit drying under my eyes. However it is a amazing product for it price!!
Rachel R.
Thornton , CO
Not the greatest concealer. It is oily on my skin. Does not cover the dark circles like they advertise on tv and magazines. Will not buy again or recommend.
RaeLynn M.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
With my pigmentation, I have to lean towards neutral to yellow undertone. Being of Hispanic culture, I usually have a difficult time finding the right shade.
Madi W.
I have a few of these! I use fair, illuminator/brightening and one of the big ones for when I’m in a hurry and need a quick dab of concealer! Recommend!!!!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?