BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
A friend suggested I try this for my dark circles under my eyes. OH MY GOSH I've never had a concealer that worked as well as this one does. Highly recommended
Megan M.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Ivory more...
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! Love the applicator, it makes the product go on sooo smooth! Good coverage, doesn't crease and lasts all day!
Hannah H.
I have really dark circles under my eyes and they are puffy, I thought this product might help, but unfortunately it didn't, works great for contouring though
Esperanza S.
Houston , tx
I love this concealer is great has a lot of coverage covers the circles very well, it is easy to blur. This product is 100% recommended and costs little money.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
I love this product so much. It is almost the quality of my urban decay concealer. Get it in a lighter shade and apply it over your concealer under your eyes.
Jessica P.
Canton, GA
I have bought this concealer over and over again. It's perfect for dark circles and adds a bit of brightness. Set with a bit of powder and it's there all day.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
My holy grail concealer for sure. It’s my go to in my daily makeup routine. I have bought countless and I have convinced many others to buy it! Recommend 100%
Jaclyn V.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is great for the price! I have a difficult time finding a concealer that doesn’t dry my under eye. The best drug store concealer, in my opinion!
Lynn R.
This product worked extremely well so I actually just bought it again! I´m not worried about this now but just using it to mitigate flaws, but my mom loves it!
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
One of the best full coverage drug store concealers I have ever tried! It is affordable but still has great quality! Not a fan of the aping applicator however.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?