BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Sha D.
Alma, GA
Best drugstore concealer!! It's creamy and blends out really nicely. Doesn't settle into lines and had good coverage. This will be a lifelong purchase for me!
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product! It easily takes away my dark circles! The packaging is great and secure and super easy to apply! I highly recommend his product to others!
andrea n.
Doral, FL
maybelline is great brand and this concealer is amazing! so smooth and easy to blend, it covers up dark circles amazingly. Also is very affordable. I love it!
Selena M.
I love using this concealer, I have really bad under eye dark circles and when I wear this concealer with my makeup it HELPS A LOT to brightening under my eyes.
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
This is a great under eye concealer. I use it daily, and as long as my eyes are moisturized well before I apply, it blends in well and provides great coverage.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This is my holy grail drugstore concealer, nothing lasts and covers and brightens like this one. I have already repurchased several and will continue to do so.
elizabeth H.
Southport
I use this almost everyday because is not heavy on your skin but it gives you the coverage u need and u can also use it as a eyeshadow primer
Highly recommend.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
My holy grail concealer for sure. It’s my go to in my daily makeup routine. I have bought countless and I have convinced many others to buy it! Recommend 100%
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Fair more...
I know everybody raves about this but I honestly didn't like it. The twister thing broke the first day I got and products just stopped coming out or the sponge
Katia S.
Edinburg, TX
My sister had bought me this concelar and it works great! It covers really good my under eyes and my scars that I have on my cheek! Never fails this concelar.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?