BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
megan P.
Really like this stuff but i really don't think it conceals all that well at all and I don't want to cake it on so I usually have to end up using something else
Haley H.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. Its not too thick nor too thin. It gives me the Perfect amount of coverage without making me oily, and without drying my skin!
Roxanne R.
Review for: Light more...
i dont like this one as much as the fit me concealer. i feel that it dries down too fast and sometimes crackes under the eyes if i dont set it right away
Sandra A.
I like it, It works good for me, I bought it to try it because I saw a reviews video online, however I kind of think that it is too pink so sometimes I mix it.
Barbara T.
Katy, TX
Review for: Golden more...
This concealer is amazing!!! I’ve tried many high end brands yet I consistently come back to this one. It’s not only affordable but super long-lasting as well.
elizabeth H.
Southport
I use this almost everyday because is not heavy on your skin but it gives you the coverage u need and u can also use it as a eyeshadow primer
Highly recommend.
Scarlet L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite concealer. doesn't settle into fine lines under the eyes. cover really good the dark circle. the price is good. the applicator works good.
Sha D.
Alma, GA
Best drugstore concealer!! It's creamy and blends out really nicely. Doesn't settle into lines and had good coverage. This will be a lifelong purchase for me!
Greta H.
Ames, IA
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this concealer literally every single day under my eyes and to spot conceal. It's amazing for the price and I would TOTALLY recommend it. Will buy again.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
It is a good concealer. Goes on well and doesn't look cakey but I haven't noticed a different in my circles. I may be too young to see those results though.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?