BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Love this concealer. It's full coverage and blends well. It's just as good as any high end concealer. A great option if you don't want to spend a lot of money!
Haley H.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. Its not too thick nor too thin. It gives me the Perfect amount of coverage without making me oily, and without drying my skin!
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
My holy grail concealer for sure. It’s my go to in my daily makeup routine. I have bought countless and I have convinced many others to buy it! Recommend 100%
Sha D.
Alma, GA
Best drugstore concealer!! It's creamy and blends out really nicely. Doesn't settle into lines and had good coverage. This will be a lifelong purchase for me!
Tailor R.
I just bought this concealer because it looked super easy to apply and it was! I love this product sooo much. It applies super easy and it covers really well!!
Jenn W.
Knox
Review for: Fair more...
It is easy to apply with the sponge applicator. It has staying power but didn’t last as long as other brands. Purchase at Walmart. Good for undereye coverage.
Andrea B.
Binghamton
My favorite concealer. I have redness so it covers all of it and blends in amazingly. Not badly priced either. I pick this over a lot of the higher end brands.
Sandra A.
I like it, It works good for me, I bought it to try it because I saw a reviews video online, however I kind of think that it is too pink so sometimes I mix it.
Carone J.
Moses Lake, WA
Tried it once on a recommendation and I was SOLD!! Amazing products. Goodbye eye circles! Blends well and has full coverage without looking like full coverage!
Julia S.
Review for: Medium more...
I loved this product, there is a great pigment and covered all my dark circles. I just prefer the another way to apply, this ball isn’t good to use every day.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?