BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Paola M.
Antioch, TN
It's so cool, it actually works on me and I have the most awful dark circles ever, it is so economic and practical. I only wish that it had a better applicator.
Emily J.
I love this concealer. The only problem I have is the applicator, I find it hard to get any product out but I overlook this because it is stunning when applied.
ANABEL G.
Hayward, CA
I have really pale skin so dark circles show easily on my face. This is super easy to apply and it works great. It laminates my face and gives me a bright look!
Shaina H.
Columbus, OH
I was soo disappointed when I went to use this! When I tired using it, it wouldn't blend out and it looked very very cakey :(! Not sure if I did something wrong
Stephanie R.
I love, love the coverage of this! It doesn’t crease and the color selection is amazing for people of all shades. This is a great concealer for the price point!
Margarita H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love it! Can’t get enough of it. I don’t know how many times I have re-purchased this product! It helps me with my dark circles. I use it on an every day basis.
Elisa r.
Folsom, LA
Perfect to hide dark circles under my eyes when I stay up late doing homework.Very good for hiding blemished and marks you want to hide longlasting great brand.
Lacey O.
Review for: Brightener more...
great concealer, doesn’t crease. don’t like the little sponge on the top, it soaks up too much of the concealer I feel like it wastes it so I usually cut it off
Amber  s.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I love the applicator on this product. It actually does what it says, erases. I use it everyday and it always covers up my underwear dark circles and blemishes!
Laura P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great product for the price. Not crazy over the applicator because it can tend to run off foundation if it is not fully dry but the concealer itself is amazing!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?